Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with plywood blank

8 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
10.09.2019 12:21  |  
The purse is really tiny. And at first I did not plan to make a handbag — I just wanted to paint a small box. And when it was ready, I had an idea to turn the box into a handbag. I also want to present you with the transformation process of a plywood base into a tiny handbag. I had the most ...
In this video I want to show you how I did the cutest photo frame — Easter Bunny :) For work, you will need: - plywood 4 mm (we will cut a muzzle, paws, a tail); - blank photo frame; - jigsaw, screwdriver, sandpaper; - ground, paint (white, pink, gray, black); - napkins + PVA glue; - water-based ...
Work on this box is a continuous improvisation. I invite you to watch how the decor of a jewellery box "Walk in Summer Garden" was born. For work, I have chosen a box of my favorite shape — a flat square vertical one, which was primed long ago and waited in the wings. Unfortunately, I took ...
Sometimes the work allows you not to thin the printout. Then you can use thin writing paper. I pre-worked it with brewed coffee for a coffee shade. Such coasters can be a nice souvenir to a colleague, teacher, doctor.  Apply coffee on paper. Dry. Iron it. Apply acrylic ...
Desktop mini dresser is very convenient. It is great to store small things, materials for craftswork in such a dresser, because all the boxes are small. In terms of decor, such a piece of furniture can be a great part of the interior. For example, my customer wanted to add a touch of the East. The ...
The idea of this work came to me when I saw this simple template for coloring. I don't like to decorate useless items. This house was exactly like that. How can you use a small house with slotted windows? I decided to make a box-lamp of it which during the Christmas holidays can be used as a ...
I want to offer you a very simple and quick way of decorating a gift box. Actually, you can decorate anything using this method.You need: box blank wooden decorations glue paint brushes Attach wooden decorative elements to the walls with glue. Then apply chipboards: You can also use a ...
Christmas decorations in Scandinavian style are gaining popularity. What if you wamt a cut wood decor but you can't find a pine around?Well, you can imitate the wood pattern.  For this, take: 1. Round plywood blank (or a beer coaster). 2. Plywood figure (or chip board). 3. Chip-boards ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений