Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with pearl beads

18 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
Handmade accessories are always different from those that are sold in stores, and they look much more interesting and refined. But how to make a hair comb with your hands? My detailed tutorial on wire weaving will help you to understand each stage of assembly. Bright beads and silver colour will be ...
All kinds of headbands, hair accessories, decorated with ribbons, beads and rhinestones are fashionable, beautiful, modern and in demand. Why not make a hair accessory yourself? It can be in any colour that matches your everyday or evening outfit. It is suitable not only for girls, but also for ...
In this tutorial, I will show you how to make unusual earrings in an interesting technique of weaving wire and beads, even a beginner can make such earrings. Any girl can make stylish earrings herself. Beginners should examine the essence of the work carefully to get beautiful earrings made of wire. ...
Video tutorial on how to make a necklace (twig) of wire, beads and rhinestones. Secrets of jewellery weaving: how to make an evening jewel of wire, beads and rhinestones, handmade jewellery at home. Beaded necklace is elegant jewellery to attract attention. Woven by hand, it turns into a unique ...
This is me again, Tatiana, a designer of hair jewellery. Today I want to show you how to make very interesting hairpins easily and beautifully. To decorate hairstyles hairpins with flowers are often used. Today in this tutorial, I suggest decorating the pin with flowers and leaves of a foamiran lily ...
Beaded jewelry looks very gently and feminine on hair. You can wear it with a festive outfit or every day to add some romance and sophistication to your look. Beads can be quite modest and delicate or truly luxurious — a lot depends on what beads and model you will choose. By the way, you can buy ...
Vintage tiaras were made of precious metals and precious stones. Modern jewellers also offer diadems and tiaras, made in the best traditions of the old artisans. But this does not mean that only rich people can wear such jewelry. It is possible to make an elaborate tiara with your own hands. How to ...
This barrette will catch fancy not only of brides, but also of fashionistas for an evening look if you make it in a different color matching your outfit. A haircomb of satin ribbons is a stylish, fashionable accessory which will accentuate your unique, original look. The color scheme of this ...
Just a little more than a month remains before New Year! There are tangerines in stores, the first snow fell even in the Crimea, holiday decorations slowly appear on the streets and it means it's time for us to take in this magical atmosphere and to make decorations for a green beauty — ...
Handmade beaded jewelry has lately become a must-have accessory for many fashionistas. A variety of rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets with small or large beads can be bought in shops or custom-made by professional seamstresses or talented needlewomen. In addition, for many girls, making jewelry ...
A handmade accessory of beads and wire can be a stylish and unusual addition to the hairstyle. They are not difficult to make, but they can become a good alternative to expensive jewelry from stores. The main thing is to find an idea and to buy all the necessary materials and tools. You can make ...
Tiara has long been considered an accessory of queens, empresses, a sign of power, nobility. The product was decorated with precious stones that emphasized its grandeur and luxury. In the modern world tiaras are affordable to every woman — we can all become queens. If you have no extra money for ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений