Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with pastel paper

8 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
This video shows the process of drawing a bullfinch, a winter and one of the most beautiful birds, in my opinion :) Materials: dry pastel "Sonnet"; sketchbook for pastel "Palazzo"; white chalk "Schmincke"; Derwent pastel pencils and Faber Castell white pencil. Main ...
Materials:  oil pastel (Van Gogh by Royal Talens or Koh-I-Noor); palette knife; paper napkins (for cleaning pastel); pastel paper (Fabriano, Tiziano or Canson, Mi-Teintes); fixative for oil pastel. The concept of this picture is the following: When drawing a picture, I was inspired by different ...
I would like to share a video tutorial on how to draw a winter landscape in a limited color set.   Materials:   dry pastel; pastel pencils; charcoal;  coal; pastel paper Canson Mi-Teintes or craft paper. As a basis I took a pastel paper Canson Mi-Teintes, but you can take a usual kraft paper!In ...
Everyone likes pandas, they're so lovely! 1. Start with a sketch using a black pastel pencil:   2. Then add tone, start with the darkest parts and touch them with fingers to smudge a little:   3. Proceed to draw the background and other details. Compare the tone level in different parts of ...
Hi, friends! Summer is gone... The bright sun and warm days are being replaced by cool and rainy autumn... But you can store a piece of summer like me — draw a warm wildflowers picture with crayons. This painting requires many details and quite much attention. And here is a photo:   Materials that ...
Greetings to everyone! I offer a guided squirrel drawing project. Materials: 1. Pastel paper Pastelmat (size 25х17) 2. Pastel Faber-Castell ( I have 24 colours) 3. Pastel pencils Derwent I painted from this photo: Make a sketch with a Naples Yellow pencil, then add a little white. Fill the ...
Let's draw an orchid in the technique of dry pastel. It's quite simple to cope with it. You need: - pastel - paper for pastel - hair spray (or solution of sugar and water, 0.5 liters of water per 3-4 tablespoons of sugar in a spray bottle) First, sketch the flowers with the white ...
Let's draw tulips in the technique of dry pastel. This tutorial is of medium difficulty, so you need to make an effort. You need: - pastel, - white pastel pencil (for sketch) - sheet of paper for pastels - hair spray (or solution of sugar and water, 0.5 liters of water to 3-4 tablespoons ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений