Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with palette knife

11 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I recently discovered an amazing way to paint realistic mountains with a palette knife. It turned out to be so fast and simple that I just can't help sharing it!     We will need: photo or other image of snow-covered mountains with a minimum of colors: black, white, gray, ...
I suggest drawing a bright 3D bouquet quickly and simply! Materials: Brauberg acrylic paints (these paints are very thick and do not spread, you can use other thick acrylic paints or even oil); 036 ceruleum blue; 039 blue "FC"; 046 beige; 022 light yellow; 024 dark yellow dark; 095 medium ...
Yellow Mood I have prepared a tutorial for you. A picture of my favorite tulips!  They are in a surprisingly warm colour scheme — yellow, like golden leaves. Working on it, I experienced a range of emotions. From pleasure to light excitement. Each picture is born as a small child, with its ...
If all your brushes and pencils always strive to escape from the desktop, then it's time to make a perfect organizer. Sometimes, cleaning the shelves, you can find materials perfect for this thing!For example, thick cardboard cores from transfer brass leaf.How to turn them into an ...
Pearl mosaic is an incredibly beautiful element of decor.With acrylic gel, you can repeat the play and shine of natural mother-of-pearl! In this video, we will show all the stages of creating a pearl mosaic of different colors and sizes on the example of a jewellery box. We will also share useful ...
How nice it is to take a short break to forget about worries and make something for the house with your own hands! If you are looking for an interesting and simple idea, we offer you a detailed tutorial on decoupage of a wooden hanger. For work you will need: piece of wood for decor;  ...
Very often for the decor of your home we need something that cannot be found in stores. In this tutorial, we will show you how to create a functional and beautiful thing without using special materials. We will also pay great attention to the design of the decoupage card: we will tell you how to ...
In this tutorial I will show an unusual way to paint lilac with cotton buds. The picture is created on canvas stretched on a frame, with acrylic paints, a palette knife, a brush and cotton buds. This is not a difficult technique that even a child can master. The video tutorial shows how to paint, ...
In this tutorial, I will paint a picture in an unusual mixed technique that combines acrylic watercolor and palette knife texture, so watercolor transitions are enhanced as they are applied on the textured surface. This technique allows you to create a work of art without deep knowledge of academic ...
I present you a tutorial on creating an Easter box. The papier-mâché blank should be sanded and primed with non-aqueous varnish. I did it with shellac. Then prime it in two layers with white acrylic paint from a DIY shop, or two layers of acrylic soil. Dry for 1 hour. To apply ...
Materials:  oil pastel (Van Gogh by Royal Talens or Koh-I-Noor); palette knife; paper napkins (for cleaning pastel); pastel paper (Fabriano, Tiziano or Canson, Mi-Teintes); fixative for oil pastel. The concept of this picture is the following: When drawing a picture, I was inspired by different ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений