Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with natural materials

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
This is a spectacular volume decoration on a box made with natural materials and textured paste. This technique is called "Terra" and it is widely used for decoration of various surfaces. Choosing the colors, bright or muted, you can set the mood that your job causes. In this case, the box ...
Wooden boxes, such as boxes from IKEA have perfect functionality, but the most beautiful thing in them is that they can always decorate your interior according to your desires. How to make a luxury box of a simple wooden box? Multicolor painting and metal pads imitation of polymer clay and natural ...
I represent to your attention a very simple tutorial that, I hope, will appeal to both adults and children. The idea of this DIY — prints of living plants on fabric. You can use different herbs from grocer's or a flower shop.   To create plant imprints on fabric, you need: Different plants (I ...
Today we are assembling beads! They can be done with a minimum number of tools. I will show you how to make brass disks of plates with etched pattern. Instead of nuts you can use and details of glass, wood, leather and stones. Materials: 1. Etched brass plate. 2. Nuts or other stones of any size ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений