Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with napkins

12 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
02.03.2020 13:56  |  
Want to surprise your friends? Then stock up on cardboard and putty! With the help of these materials you can create cool things! I really wanted to make a chest. And so I did it! I am sharing my master class. To create a chest you need: cardboard; box as a base (can be glued from cardboard); ...
In this tutorial I will tell you how to create a decorative lantern from cardboard with your own hands(all items were made of cardboard, the dimensions indicated in the video). I made an imitation of windows (4 pieces) and glued them together. Prepared 8 large pieces of cardboard and 8 small, glued ...
In this video, I'll show you how to make a miniature cardboard house with your own hands. It's a house where you can store tea. The base is made of cardboard. The dimensions are indicated in the video. Imitation of stone is made from egg trays. I applied the putty to the top and removed ...
Look at a wonderful transformation of an ordinary plastic jug. This is a simple handmade decor, which you can repeat in a couple of hours. For decoration you will need:• plastic jug;• napkins;• PVA glue;• hot glue;• pencil, sandpaper;• nail ...
Geometry in decoupageWooden boxes are convenient for use and perfectly complement the decor of any apartment and cottage! Today we will decorate wooden and plywood boxes in decoupage and dot painting techniques, using geometric ornaments! Life hack: decorating two products, you will save time on the ...
In this video I want to show you how I did the cutest photo frame — Easter Bunny :) For work, you will need: - plywood 4 mm (we will cut a muzzle, paws, a tail); - blank photo frame; - jigsaw, screwdriver, sandpaper; - ground, paint (white, pink, gray, black); - napkins + PVA glue; - water-based ...
In this video I will show you how to make a pot in the form of a box on moving wheels. This item can be used not only for flowers, but also for sweets, salt shakers, pencils and similar things. In my work I used different types of paper: cardboard, paper towels, newspapers and wooden skewers. ...
Dear girls! Long-awaited spring has come! Many want to make handmade gifts for friends, relatives, colleagues, acquaintances... There is nothing easier! Today I will tell you how to make a beautiful, truly ladies' gift, and not just one, but many! So, attention, today we will decorate a batch ...
Board for notes of medical spreaders. You will need:- medical spreaders - 21 parts;- white paint;- a napkin with a picture;- polish "Idea Decoupage" cracking decorative decoupage;- paste for aging effect Margo Antique 20 ml copper;- varnish;- adhesive double-sided tape 3 m;- decor: coffee ...
Let's transform a plastic photo frame and make it a vintage one. This frame without any decor does not suit the interior, and it is absolutely faceless, without mood... It is cheap and it is, so far, the only advantage. And now I'll show you how you can transform the frame in a very simple ...
I hate to throw away useful things. Today I offer you to make a bullfinch of a deodorant ball. I have thought how to use plastic balls from deodorants for a long time. I have gathered them quite a lot. And now, a bullfinch — another Christmas toy in my collection. The necessary materials and ...
New Year is coming very soon! And for everyone who wants to quickly and easily make Christmas decorations we offer a wonderful idea of creating a set of Christmas balls. Thanks to a combination of simple decorative techniques, the balls are very striking and elegant. For the work you will need: ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений