Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with napkin

17 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
In this video tutorial, I will show you step by step how to paint a winter landscape with watercolors. We will need watercolor, brushes, watercolor paper or A4 paper, a rag or napkin, water. Beginners can use a simple pencil and an eraser to outline a drawing. If you want to dry your work faster, ...
I glued sheets of cardboard on a cardboard box to make it more rigid. Then I glued pieces of newspaper over it. On the A4 sheet, I glued a paper napkin with tape and printed a picture on it (you can print this way on any printer, both laser and inkjet). I glued a printed napkin to the lid and then ...
28.08.2019 10:22  |  
It's time to get ready for school and make small gifts for kids and teachers.I offer to make simple but nice pencil in marine style. Let it remind you of summer, vacation and travelling.I decided to use decoupage, but to make it 3D without much effort. That is what I have made. Required ...
Old things can often live new full life if you approach the case creatively. Therefore, my tricky Chinese teapot broke, so I decided not to get rid of it, because I could make an elegant small pitcher. We just need to decorate it a little. For example, in decoupage technique — not the most difficult ...
Making flower pot from a plastic bucket is the most affordable and economic way. The idea is very simple and unusual!I use superelastic putty for internal work on the basis of glue or PVA glue. Putty pattern looks really interesting, and the process is simply fascinating! You will need: bucket, ...
Today I will tell you and show how you can make such a carrier box :) I made it for the table setting on the future terrace, which we will build soon. Later, it will join the kitchen set. To do this, you need the following sections of the boards of  7, 4 cm wide: - bottom — 3 segments of 25 ...
Today we will make the basis for the doll wig. You will need: 1. kitchen film; 2. fabric napkins; 3. PVA glue; 4. silicone rubber bands. The wig basis consists of 2 layers of a napkin. Each layer is dried. Next, cut the cap along the hairline. So that the cap does not slip off the head, I smear the ...
30.11.2018 15:01  |  
New Year is getting closer. I suggest creating a festive mood and making Christmas decorations with the symbol of 2019. As the basis we will take a usual burned out bulb. I love to work with bulbs. First, it is always nice to use something again, and secondly, even new bulbs in the shops like Leroy ...
I want to share with you the easy and quickest way to make a doll wig. Artisans rarely use a glue gun for wigs, but they should, because using it you can make quality neat wigs which are not afraid of water and a comb. What is so good about a doll wig based on hot glue? • Time savings. With this ...
The idea of this work came to me when I saw this simple template for coloring. I don't like to decorate useless items. This house was exactly like that. How can you use a small house with slotted windows? I decided to make a box-lamp of it which during the Christmas holidays can be used as a ...
I want to share with you a recipe how to refresh little cute jars. You need quite a bit of time and materials. Materials and tools: jar with a cork lid 3 layer paper napkin acrylic white paint film spray gun glue for decoupage varnish for decoupage brush (I use synthetic No. 24) sandpaper #10 ...
I represent you a simple and low budget tutorial in concrete casting. You can use this technique to create decorative figurines for further decoration, decoupage and painting. Concrete withstands any temperature and can be applied outside. You need the following materials: decorative boxes for ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений