Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with moss

6 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Do you remember how in the old tales the heroes met forest witches, who mastered mushrooms, berries and wisdom? I always wanted to meet such a goblin, so that he amused me with his riddle and pointed out the right way. It is this bright memory of childhood inspired me to create a "forest" ...
Tutorial "Forest Moss in Interior."  Spring has come, and the summer season is about to open. Do not be lazy and walk in the spring forest. You will get a portion of fresh air, enjoy the spring landscape and at the same time will be able to pay attention to natural materials, ...
I offer you a tutorial on how to create a pendant made of copper sheet and filled with "jewellery" epoxy resin.  You will need: - large gas burner; - small pliers, round pliers, wire cutters, tweezers, metal scissors; - file, sandpaper; - anvil and hammer (can be two hammer-one in as an ...
Making a real Baba Yaga`s hut of  is quite simple, you just have to be patient. You will need: cardboard; office paper A4; egg trays for papier-mache; PVA glue; silicone glue or liquid nails, or superglue; birch branches (or other tree) of different thickness; aluminum, copper wire; jute twine; ...
As soon as I decided to sell my jewelry, a question arose, how and where to take photos of my earrings. I decided to make a n eco background on my own.  You need: 1. Moss. 2. A houseplant. 3. Activated charcoal. 4. Wood chips. 5. Soil. 6. Spatula. 7. Pot. 8. Water. Let's get started. Take the ...
While all people are storing jam in jars, I store moss:) It is not yummy or eatable, though pretty cute and entertaining. So, first go to the nearest forest or park, take a container, bags and some tools to work with the soil. Gather low-growing plants (I collected mostly moss), stones and all ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений