Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with metal beads

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Preparations for the New Year holidays are exciting and joyful. In an attempt to choose light and delicate decorations for my green beauty, I thought about the possibility of making wire snowflakes, and now I will share them with you! :) For the work we will need the following tools: round-nose ...
29.05.2017 10:28  |  
I decided to tell you how you can make a bracelet in the technique of wire work with your own hands. Very simply, if you once wove wreaths of dandelions. It's all the same. :) So, you need: - pins with a ball on the end of 50mm, 100 pieces - beads of different sizes - leave shaped beads of ...
Today I want to share with you the experience of creation a pendant of copper wire in the technique of wire wrap. You need: - wire of several diameters (2mm, 1mm, 1.2 mm, 0.2-0.3 mm for wrapping) - cabochon (I had a dichroic glass) - copper beads - diagonal cutting pliers - round-nose pliers - ...
Over the last time handmade jewellery and accessories are gaining more popularity. I’d like to offer you to make a unique necklace that would adorn your look. So, let’s start. You’ll need: - seed beads; - bead stringing wire or 0.35 mm beading thread; - metal jewellery calottes; - glass or ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений