Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with matt lacquer

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Lace painting is an interesting design option for decoupage cards for boxes and similar products with a lid.Complexity of the ornament and its size depend only on your imagination and skill!  In this tutorial, the artisan shares her secrets about box decor, so that the product is not only ...
Today you will observe how I am making this tray from scratch. I really liked working with wood, sawing, polishing, painting. In summer you can make it safely on the street. What did I do it for? Well, first of all, any morning will be brighter if you treat your beloved one to breakfast from such a ...
Lace patterns and elements seem very difficult for a beginner to repeat, but it is not so! In this tutorial, Jutta Art will show you how to use a stencil to create a delicate and very beautiful lace that will decorate a gift bottle. For work you will need:• Glass bottle;• ...
If you need props for photos in vintage style, retro style, in general, something old, romantic, this tutorial can help. Everything is simple, we use what is at hand: a photo printed on a laser printer, thick PVA glue, thick cardboard and sandpaper. Also, varnish, it can be water one or spray mat. ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений