Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with lightning

16 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2
Watch 3 ideas of what you can make from an old sweater with your own hands. We sewed a wonderful bag, socks-boots and a warmer for a mug. Everything was made from the same sweater. These interesting ideas can be implemented in a few hours. To sew the crafts you will need:   An old sweater. Threads ...
This time I show you how to sew a case in the shape of a juicy watermelon slice!  You need: 1. White or very light-coloured cotton fabric. 2. Green or bright red cotton fabric. 3. Red zipper 18-20 cm 4. A sheet of a term transfer paper with the image: First, transfer the pictures to the fabric: ...
I'm going to tell you how I made a large handbag with a truly impressive volume — 16 800 cm3, which is 30 cm by 40 cm by 14 cm :) I sew out of two types of felt — 2 mm and 1.2 mm. The bag will have pockets and a zip. Draw the pattern, cut out its parts and felt details. Here is a set of parts ...
That person who loves new handbags, felt and iron-on transfers is like me :) So, today I share a tutorial on how to sew handbags using felt and minimalistic cut. The size of the finished items is 35 cm by 25 cm by 6 cm. Interesting features are an inserted handle, chain strap and unusual print — a  ...
  Today we're making a small purse made of felt with a pocket and a back zip. Pattern for printing on A4 paper. The size of the finished owl is 13.5*11.5 cm   You need: Felt Zip Buttons 2 pcs Magnetic or sew-on button Semi ring Cut out all details according to the pattern. Start with the ...
Today I offer to make a cute set: a vanity case and an eyeglass case. So, you need: Materials: Tools: - top fabric (45x45 cm) - ruler - lining fabric (45x45 cm) - stationery round knife - fabric for piping (45x45 cm) - cutting mat - batting - scissors - 2 zips - tailor's marker - ...
The size of the finished vanity case is 18 cm by 18 cm by 7 cm. The materials you need for sewing the vanity case. 1. Hard felt, 1-2 mm thick, 45 x 55 cm. 2. Zipper 40 cm, preferably detachable. 3. Iron-on image. 4. Printed A4 pattern, 1:1 scale. The cut For convenience, I placed 1/4 of the vanity ...
I just love all kinds of folders, organizers, wallets, holders for all sorts of everyday things, and in particular, for documents and cards. This is not my first DIY, and it's again about a holder. The item is compact in size but quite roomy, with many pockets. To stitch such a holder, you ...
When the summer comes and it's the time for vacations, we all want to refresh our wardrobe and complement it with bright colours! Our little fashionistas are no exception! I suggest you to sew a summer set for girls, which is good for walks and going to the beach. You need the following ...
With the help of this DIY you will learn how to sew a vanity-bag with a zip. So, you need: 1. Scraps of fabric 13*25 cm — 2 pcs, 10*25 cm — 1 piece (or a 34*25 cm cloth if you don't sew from pieces).2. Rep ribbon with a width of 22 mm — length 120 cm3. A piece of fabric for lining — 34*25 cm4. ...
Take a zipper of 100 cm. Divide it into 2 halves (unzip). Leave only metal pieces, cut off the excess and scorch along the whole cut edge with a lighter. Then take the 2 parts, turn them roughly approximately in half and begin to make a Macrame knot — see the photo (sorry don't know how ...
Today's tutorial is devoted to the production of a roomy and functional purse of a classic shape from felt. I'll show you how you can sew a purse spending minimum time and getting maximum enjoyment :) Let's start :) You need: dense felt, not very thick, in grey or any other colour ...
1 2

Модальное окно для уведомлений

Step 1 of 3: Creating a shop

Open your own online shop in a few simple steps and make profit from your favourite craft
What is your shop name?
What web address will it take?
Select currency

Step 2 of 3: Creating a shop

Specify contact details for your shop. Already have an account?
Enter your email
Create a password
Enter your city
< Back

Step 3 of 3: Creating a shop

• Shop
  • Create an account
  • Email verification
The final step is left! We have sent you a letter, follow the link in it to verify your email address and start with your shop.
If the letter hasn't come, we can send it again