Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with lightning

26 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 Дальше
I continue to introduce you to such interesting material as sewing craft. What is it? This material is made from pure cellulose, it is environmentally friendly and completely decomposes, unlike cellophane, for example. It can be washed and ironed. Products made from this material can have buttons ...
Making this stylish and functional accessory is easy as pie! We will need: a rectangular piece of felt 60 cm by 20 cm, zipper 18-20 cm, a pair of holsters, any other buttons or Velcro, scissors, half an hour of free time. Round off the corners of the felt rectangle with any rounded object of ...
01.10.2019 12:17  |  
In this video I will tell you in detail and show how to sew a waist bag with your own hands in just 1 hour.  The bag closes with a zipper, you can add an inner pocket at will. The belt is attached to the rings-carabiners. You will need: thick cotton; cotton lining; zipper; removable zip ...
11.09.2019 14:48  |  
In this video, I will show and explain in detail how to make a pouch for small things, which can also be used as a keychain. This tutorial is suitable even for beginners. Now it will be much easier to navigate in the bag. Keys and useful things can be stored in one place. And depending on what ...
Fashion summer accessory — raffia bag — can be made with your own hands. Today I will tell you how to make it in my video tutorials. For crocheting a bag, you will need: 1. Natural Club raffia (Hand Dyed Long-Chung), colour 232, 75 m/30g — 8 skeins; 2. crochet ...
Cosmetic bag with your own hands in 1 hour. Combining sewing craft and cotton Do you only take your first steps in sewing? Are you afraid to make a serious thing, but want to make something functional? Simple, but very original due to the combination of unusual materials cosmetic bag is great to ...
Spectacles case with zipper Materials and tools: embroidery for the front of the spectacles case (you can just take beautiful fabric), fabric for the back of the case and lining (these fabrics can be different), thin flizelin (if you have dense fabric, this position is unnecessary), collar ...
A great option to sew a cosmetic bag. It is notable that you are building up fabric on the edges of a zipper, so it carefully comes into the corners of the bag.It's easy! I show everything in detail in this video tutorial.Fabric sizes from video: 2 outside parts 25cm by 19cm; 2 inside parts 25 ...
In this tutorial I will tell you how to make a simple but elegant summer clutch. I wanted to make an ornate part with thin threads, but there was a problem: what would serve as a framework? This is perhaps the main secret of this bag :) Let's get started! 1. Materials. You will need: any yarn. ...
  In this tutorial, I would like to show how to sew another version of a simple pencil case (or cosmetic bag) with a zipper.  The volume of a pencil case is acquired due to the side folds. This tutorial is suitable for beginners. In just one hour you can make an unusual gift to ...
Watch 3 ideas of what you can make from an old sweater with your own hands. We sewed a wonderful bag, socks-boots and a warmer for a mug. Everything was made from the same sweater. These interesting ideas can be implemented in a few hours. To sew the crafts you will need:   An old sweater. Threads ...
This time I show you how to sew a case in the shape of a juicy watermelon slice!  You need: 1. White or very light-coloured cotton fabric. 2. Green or bright red cotton fabric. 3. Red zipper 18-20 cm 4. A sheet of a term transfer paper with the image: First, transfer the pictures to the fabric: ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений