Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with kraft paper

14 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
In this video I will show you how to make a beautiful box of paper and cardboard with your own hands. I hope you like my idea The round base for the box was made of thick cardboard. I cut strips of thin cardboard and stuck them on, then glued craft paper on and left to dry. Then I applied the top ...
Autumn is the time to wrap yourself in fluffy blankets, drink hot tea with rose hips or fragrant mulled wine from big mugs, think about something warm and write all the thoughts in cozy notebooks. The ones that are made with our own hands. And I'll tell you how to do it :) We are NOT going to ...
When an artisan creates a piece of pottery, he/she has a question of how to send it by post. Of course, post office or delivery service staff will not pay special attention to your parcel. Therefore, high-quality packaging is a key to successful delivery of a product. What is important, it is a ...
Today I will show you the third version of the gift packaging. Everything is very simple and is made from scrap materials and look nice. We'll need: kraft paper; dry flowers, twigs; hot glue; scissors. Decorate with us, fantasize, delight yourself and your beloved ones.
Today I will show you the second version to decorate a gift box. Everything is very simple from scrap materials and unusual. You will need: - kraft paper; - a piece of cloth; - lace; - hot glue; - button; - scissors. Decorate with us, fantasize, delight yourself and your beloved ones. (Note: several ...
I have decided to make a beautifully packaged gift from scrap materials. We usually think of a beautiful gift wrapping closer to the New Year. But we give gifts more than once a year. So we`ll see how to pack them beautifully. You will need: - kraft paper; - cardboard; - shells of pistachios; - hot ...
I have made a chic drinking set, a glass bottle and glasses. This a handmade craft, which will decorate your table. You can also give this set as a gift. To make the set, you will need:• glass bottle;• glasses;* kraft paper;• candle;• PVA glue;• hot glue;* lace, tub, leaves;• acrylic paint;• acrylic ...
Today I will share a small life hack on how to make paper filler! The question for me was abrupt and necessary — but there was no reason to buy filler just to try. You will need: - scissors;  - paper. Step one: Make a tube from a sheet of paper: Step two: Press the paper tube: Step Three: Cut off ...
I would like to share a video tutorial on how to draw a winter landscape in a limited color set.   Materials:   dry pastel; pastel pencils; charcoal;  coal; pastel paper Canson Mi-Teintes or craft paper. As a basis I took a pastel paper Canson Mi-Teintes, but you can take a usual kraft paper!In ...
In the Soviet Union, milk was sold in triangular packages in the form of tetrahedrons. In fact, it is an easy way to make a package! By adding wings, you can make a little surprise with wings :) To do it, you`ll need: Template for printing; white and A4 kraft paper (density 70-80 g / m2); tape; ...
14.06.2018 15:38  |  
This box is really good for ribbons, balls, beads, threads, etc. You need: - bindery cardboard 2.2 mm thick and bindery cardboard 0.9 mm - watercolour paper, Kraft paper - polyester batting - Moment Gel glue, PVA glue - cotton, gabardine - decorative cord - knife, scissors, awl, needle, thread, iron ...
28.02.2017 15:06  |  
  I invite you to my tutorial on weaving simple baskets. Materials and Tools - paper twine - thick cardboard - Kraft paper - can - glue stick - double sided tape - scissors - pins - lace - piece of fabric - mesauring tape - pencil - stripes Outline the bottom of the can and cut ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений