Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with jewelry wire

7 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Handmade accessories are always different from those that are sold in stores, and they look much more interesting and refined. But how to make a hair comb with your hands? My detailed tutorial on wire weaving will help you to understand each stage of assembly. Bright beads and silver colour will be ...
All kinds of headbands, hair accessories, decorated with ribbons, beads and rhinestones are fashionable, beautiful, modern and in demand. Why not make a hair accessory yourself? It can be in any colour that matches your everyday or evening outfit. It is suitable not only for girls, but also for ...
In this tutorial, I will show you how to make unusual earrings in an interesting technique of weaving wire and beads, even a beginner can make such earrings. Any girl can make stylish earrings herself. Beginners should examine the essence of the work carefully to get beautiful earrings made of wire. ...
This is me again, Tatiana, a designer of hair jewellery. Today I want to show you how to make very interesting hairpins easily and beautifully. To decorate hairstyles hairpins with flowers are often used. Today in this tutorial, I suggest decorating the pin with flowers and leaves of a foamiran lily ...
A handmade accessory of beads and wire can be a stylish and unusual addition to the hairstyle. They are not difficult to make, but they can become a good alternative to expensive jewelry from stores. The main thing is to find an idea and to buy all the necessary materials and tools. You can make ...
Tiara has long been considered an accessory of queens, empresses, a sign of power, nobility. The product was decorated with precious stones that emphasized its grandeur and luxury. In the modern world tiaras are affordable to every woman — we can all become queens. If you have no extra money for ...
In this DIY you will learn how to make a delicate and beautiful decoration for the bride's hairdo: a comb with beads on the wire and white EVA foam flowers. Since this kind of jewelry is now on trend, this DIY will be quite important for fashionistas. The comb is assymetrical, it is made of ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений