Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with iris

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Previously I told you how to make a fireplace imitation here. Now let's talk about how to put it in a composition. As any amateur hamster-craftsman I had baskets, bleached cones, chestnuts, pieces of canvas, guipure ribbons, beads in stock. Maybe this is reminiscent of the rustic style, but the ...
Offer to sew such cute Easter gifts :) They can decorate a festive cake and the interior. Such chickens live at my home all year round in vases. Start? You need: - felt with pattern and plain felt - threads - needles - pins - scissors - patterns (I draw by hand) - holofayber - sushi ...
I offer a series of simple DIYs on embroidery in the technique of decorative mesh, or 'cross for the lazy', as my friend called it :) This technique is quite simple even for beginners. The cloth is stretched on a hoop, it may be straight or diamond shaped. The intersection of threads are ...
I continue a series of simple DIYs on decorative mesh embroidery, or 'cross for the lazy', as  my friend called it :) I will add that the contour of a decorative mesh can be completely different. Decorative mesh is usually a bright embroidery with large floral ornaments. So, you need: - ...
I suggest you spend some time learning how to make unusual Christmas toys called Temari Balls. Materials: - mouline threads or fine cotton yarn (Iris, Rosa trademark, and so on); - metallized threads; - threads for base; - narrow stripes of fabric; - pins; - long needle with large eye; - ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений