Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with hollofayber

6 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
There's little time left before St. Valentine's Day, so one could make a nice souvenir with his own hands! For this, you need: PVA glue paint on fabric cotton cloth a piece of fleece two types of wire (thin and thicker) polyester batting thread tape pencil, permanent marker wire cutters ...
I have a little cozy corner with an old sewing machine where true miracles happen. My jewelry and toys are born there. I made some patterns of Christmas toys this time and welcome you and ask to join this little trip. After you make the pattern, transfer them on clothes, cut out the cloth details ...
One more DIY on the theme of the upcoming New Year — the year of the Dog. To sew such cute coffee dogs, you need: - a piece of white coarse callico, about 50 x 50cm - batting - instant coffee - PVA glue - acrylic paint — white, black and brown - brush, floss, needle - the pattern: 1. Transfer ...
It's Easter soon! You can make a nice holiday gift — a small Bunny in an eggshell house. I offer you follow this simple DIY :) 1. Prepare the necessary materials. 2. Cut out felt flowers and apron. 3. Cut out the parts of the Bunny. Ears may consist of one layer of felt. In this case, ...
Good afternoon! My name is Yevgeniya Lipatova. I am a craftswoman making textile handmade toys. Today I want to offer you a DIY, you'll be able to make this cute decorative snail :) You need:   two kind of fabric: for body and the shell threads to match the fabrics needle and pins ...
30.12.2016 17:52  |  
I'm here with a snowman again, this time it's knitted :) I used yarn of medium thickness, for nose — thinner, for mittens and cap — thick one. The knitting needles were also selected according to the thickness of the yarn. Key: IBE— 1 increase at the beginning and end of the needle (at  ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений