Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with gouache

13 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
20.02.2019 16:56  |  
Today I suggest drawing a simple minimalist card on February 23.For drawing you can use any art materials you like. Materials used in the tutorial: sheet of thick paper 10x15 cm; simple pencil; eraser; liner; alcohol markers; color pencils; white gel pen. Let's start drawing. Step 1. Sketch ...
In this tutorial we will make a New Year card with a pig — the symbol of the coming 2019. At the end of the article I'll show a few ideas of other cards, so you could be inspired by something, and make a postcard by yourself for your loved ones. The postcard with a pig is easy to make, it can ...
Adults and children draw a Christmas tree decorated with baubles and lights or covered in snow, on cards, on Christmas decorations, wrapping paper, anywhere, everywhere... before New Year Christmas trees are everywhere! And even if last time you held a brush in school, these three methods are very ...
Today I'd like to tell you about a variety of, so to speak, watercolor techniques and effects you can use when painting with watercolors. Let's get started! First, a little about the materials. We will need: watercolor paints (I have professional paints, but paints for students are also ...
Take fixing foam :) Get a base — I used a bottle for body and newspaper wrapped with a sticky tape for the head. Joined them together and then applied foam:   Carve: I inserted wooden sticks to create ears and paws:   Clearify the shape: Perfect the surface:   Apply putty and insert ...
Here are the steps: 1. Take a sponge and cut it into circles, squares, etc.or any other way (the more interesting the pattern will be). 2. Pour gouache on plates and dip the sponge in it, make stamps on paper. Like this: You get a unique patterned wrapping paper!  3. After complete drying, start ...
You will learn here how to draw simple things in a short time. Prepare everything you need for painting. What does an artist start with? He opens paints :) Sit back, turn on the video and start. Follow the steps in the video below:  
I decided to show how to entartain your kids with watercolor stories and paint a whole space around!What you have at hand: watercolor brushes (at least 2 of different size) white and gold gouache ink spray sketch board sticky tape watercolor paper(I used A3 size) alcohol Step 1. Fasten the paper ...
A very simple DIY and a great idea for a home interior that would serve you a sweet memory. The thing is that it's made by all family members. Take: - watercolor paper - cardboard template (I made a heart) - sticky tape to fix the template on the paper - watercolours - water - napkins And ...
19.01.2017 10:33  |  
Good afternoon. I want to share a little idea. New year holidays are comming, I think this DIY may be helpful. You can do it together with your children. The work is quite simple and relevant on New Year or Christmas holidays. And most importantly — not expensive!!! At the first step, you need - ...
Let's paint a picture Pink Sunset step by step. I used - #10 nylon brush - gouache - sheet of watercolour paper To begin with, tone the whole sheet white. In this work it is important not to overdo much with a wet brush, especially when painting water, as when mixing, colours will ...
I'm an artist, have been working with children of different age for 5 years. This DIY would be interesting even for children 8-13 years, too. Let's start our creative lesson! You need: 1. Cardboard (take a shoes box, but see that it was not glossy and with pictures) Cardboard should not ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений