Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with gabardine

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
17.10.2018 20:37  |  
What do we need boxes for? For ribbons, balls, beads, threads, etc. Dear artisans, how many storage boxes do you have? Probably enough, but an elegant box will never hurt. And what if you make it with your own hands and give it to somebody as a gift with all of your heart? What do you think? There ...
14.06.2018 15:38  |  
This box is really good for ribbons, balls, beads, threads, etc. You need: - bindery cardboard 2.2 mm thick and bindery cardboard 0.9 mm - watercolour paper, Kraft paper - polyester batting - Moment Gel glue, PVA glue - cotton, gabardine - decorative cord - knife, scissors, awl, needle, thread, iron ...
Recently, I decided to sew a pretty Teddy lady :) And a handbag with a clasp had to complete her image. I want to share the tutorial on making the bag with you :) You need: clasp (I used the smallest, 6 cm) velvet fabric for lining (gabardine) canvas (of any colour) Iris floss ordinary thread ...
I suggest you embroidering a pretty titmouse with a satin stitch to create a textile brooch. Materials: - fabric for the base (I had hand painted white gabardine) - embroidery floss in two shades of yellow, yellow-green, two shades of grey, two shades of blue, also white, black, brown, green ...
How to make a school collar and cuffs Materials and tools: - paper for pattern making - scissors - gaberdine, satin, organza (small pieces) - pyrography pen - ruler - marker - table with glass and lights (or similar device) Then make a pattern.   Start with scallops and transfer to the ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений