Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with frame with glass

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
To create the work, we need the following list of materials:  Scissors (sharp, medium). Tweezers.  Glue stick. Frame with glass 15x20 cm. For the substrate: non-woven material in a roll (non-slippery, without drawing). You can use flannel.  Size 15 x 20 cm.  ...
For those who do not know how to embroider, but really wants to please their mothers and grandmothers with a wonderful handmade gift for spring holidays, I offer a very simple thing! We will embroider... paint on glass! Or rather, create an imitation of it with the help of dot painting. You will ...
I decided to share with you a DIY and even try to inspire :) Stained glass painting is simple and at the same time expressive technique of painting. The project appeared as I wanted to test Decola paints and contours, so here's what I got... Materials: - Decola contour  - Decola stained glass ...
Today I want to share a DIY project on making a wool painting. The image was taken from a watercolor artist Fabio Cembranelli. You need: - super thin Merino 18 micron - cardboard or hardboard - the back frame - fusible webbing - glass to cover the painting with at the very end - scissors, tweezers - ...
My husband presented me a key holder of high quality, but neither me nor my husband likeв the picture. I decided to change it. I want to share the idea of refreshing the appearance of a key holder. Tools: corrugated paper paper knife ruler glue   Cut out two mats, I used corrugated paper ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений