Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with frame

7 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I decided to post a small tutorial on embroidery of a voluminous bird from the "Forest Beauties" series. So, I embroidered the bird presented in the photo. It has already turned out to be of more saturated blue shades. I must say that I used several halftones of blue shades for the ...
I want to share with you the designer embroidery in mixed media.  In this technique, I performed the picture presented in the photo — it's called "Magic Lake". The size of embroidery is 20 cm by 30 cm, decorated with a mat, frame size is 30 cm by 40 cm. Once I really liked a ...
Today I would like to tell you how to make a poster in contour quilling technique. Sunny, bright and unusual poster.  At first, I picked up the right phrase: " You are my sunshine".  The idea of such a poster came to me accidently: I saw this phrase on the Internet, it was carved out of ...
In this tutorial I will show you how you can paint a night winter landscape in the technique of hot batik without a sketch on fabric. To create a more textured sky I will use the salt effect. Tools and materials: natural silk satin; a frame for stretching silk; buttons; wax; wax melter; 2 bristle ...
Watercolor wool is a method of painting with layer-by-layer overlaying coloured wool. You need a frame with a glass of small size (20/20, 25/25) and wool This master class is designed for those whom the basics of this technique are already familiar. If you make such a picture for the first time, ...
I want to share my experience. 1. Get inspired and paint a template. Stretch paper on a subframe. 2. Wash, iron and stretch fabric on the frame. The fabric needs to be as tight as a drum! 3. Mix reserve with a stick or pencil, as pigment settles at the bottom of the jar! If the reserve is thick, ...
A field daisy is my favorite flower. It's simplicity captivates and beckons. Daisy – a cute, charming flower. It is usually accompanied by the epithet "humble", "field", but it's hard to do without it when twining a wreath or gathering a bouquet. These little white ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений