Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with flour

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Very soon we will meet with the biggest family holiday — Christmas and the New Year. And what a New Year without a Christmas tree? A Christmas tree is a mandatory attribute of the holiday. But a Christmas tree without decor is not a Christmas tree. A tree without toys is not a tree. So today we will ...
In this video I will show you how to make a vase of a bottle. Also, I will show how to make a handmade contour to decorate simple materials. For the vase, I picked up a suitable bottle, so as not to alter the shape. The decor is as simplified as possible For priming the surface I used acrylic, water ...
New Year is right around the corner and it is time to think about gifts! Every year my son and I sculp the symbol of the coming year to give it to our relatives and friends.I suggest you to sculpt with me a pig of salt dough — the symbol of 2019!This kind of work can be done by a 6-year-old child, ...
The DIY is suitable for beginners and for those who work with foam when you need to quickly make flowers :) Materials and tools: - punchers - super-glue - toothpick - white and green foam - wire - tape   Cut flowers. I use a puncher: Cut out what is painted with scissors. Stretch the petals and ...
Paperclay is a great modeling substance but rather expensive. So onen can make it at home! You need:— toilet paper or one colour napkins— PVA glue— dry paste coating based on plaster— flour— starch— baby or olive oil— scale— container for mixing And now the proportion:— 20 g of toilet paper (wipes ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений