Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with fishing line

9 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
In this video, I will show you how to create olive leaves and branches for your brooches and boutonnières. They are made from foamiran. To make this, you need white marshmallow and olive Iranian foamiran. You also need oil pastels, wire, thread, tape, glue, fishing line and acrylic paint. ...
The video is suitable for people who are already familiar with these materials, I will make a separate tutorial on working with cannetille for beginners :)  We will embroider a bouquet. To do this, first sew the rhinestones (they will be flowers), and then cannetille, cut into pieces. ...
This is my first tutorial. I did not plan to create it, but the contest "Musical Pause" inspired me. I suddenly realized that music is really inspiring, and I want to "create". Everyone has a muse. Mine is music performed by Joe Dassin. Joe Dassin has an interesting biography. ...
In this video I will show how to make brooch element or bracelet from beads, pearls and natural pomegranate beads. I advise you to use a strong transparent fish twine and a long beaded needle. Materials: - glass pearl beads 6 mm;- pearl beads 4 mm;- beads of natural pomegranate 5 mm;- bead made of ...
In the first part of the video I show how to make a middle for this bracelet — it can also be used for kanzashi bows. The bracelet is made with a single thread. As in many of my tutorials, I use dark thread because it is better seen. The middle for this bracelet is better to make with a strong ...
My friends, the New Year hassle will start soon — it is just around the corner! I want to introduce you my DIY on making snowflakes from packaging materials. It is the thin transparent plastic that is often used in packing toys, cosmetics, equipment and so on. It is a very low-budget decor, but it ...
This DIY project is very simple, bright and funny — I think kids will enjoy it! You need: 1. Plastic bottle 2. Paints: yellow and black. 3. Brush. 4. Black electrical tape. 5. A lemonade plastic bottle for the wings.   Degrease the plastic bottle: Paint this way :) Draw the bee's face: ...
Today I will show you how to weave and assemble a small flower out of beads. I love such flowers much and they serve as an integral part of my flower necklaces. I shall say, that I do not reveal the numbers of the shades I use in work. That's my professional secret :) And I'll try to ...
On their (women) necks, (multiple rows of necklaces) monisto of gold and silver are hanging, as when a man owns ten thousand dirhams, he presents his wife one monisto (a row), and if he owns twenty thousands, he presents two necklaces, and thus, each ten thousand adds (one) monisto to his wife, and ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений