Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with felt sheet

10 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
15.10.2019 17:09  |  
I love golden-red-purple autumn. So I decided to capture it in a warm wreath. Since felting is quite a long and difficult process for me, I decided to simplify it as much as possible. To get to work, you need a good mood! We go outside, enjoy the beautiful autumn nature, rays of the sun and ...
Sometimes my favourite customers share with me very interesting ideas. One of these ideas was the creation of a cap from the film About Rotkappchen: I say 'Thank you!' to Elena Vashkevich from the city of Berdsk and her order — this is how this tutorial was born! Materials: red felt, 2 ...
  Materials and tools: - felt of three colours - scissors, thread, needles - pearl paste for decoration - ribbon Draw your own sketch or use mine — I placed it at the end of the post: Cut out felt and pin all details together: Then sew them: Decorate edges with the pearl pasta. All is ready!
You can use such a crown for a costume play, carnival or as a decoration like I did.  You need: - thick felt - threads - needle - scissors - sequins - beads - Moment Crystal glue - a simple pencil     Cut out a pattern: And felt blanks: Glue and join the edges: Sew on decorations: Here' ...
Materials: Images of animals. Circles of cardboard for the base. Coloured felt. Zigzag scissors. Scissors. Brooch pin. Hot glue. Glue gun. Coloured pencils or crayons. Draw pictures of animals or print mine in A4 format. Cut out the pictures and cardboard circles of the same size. Cut out felt ...
I want to share with you my original tutorial on creating a bright necklace. This piece of jewellery easily matches any look with a white classic shirt, sweater or a festive outfit :)So, let's start! You need: 1.3 mm felt decorative sew-on gems of several colours metal chain (2 sizes) ...
I want to share a very simple tutorial on creating brooches out of felt. It is very easy and pleasant to work with felt. Rich colours allow you to create bright items.   MAterials and tools: 1. Green, violet and pink felt,  the thickness of 1-2 mm. 2. Sharp scissors and a puncher in the shape of a ...
the question is easily solved — in a few minutes. You need: - felt (red and white) - filler (sintepon, holofiber) - sewing supplies (thread, needle, scissors) Cut out such blanks: Sticth the contour manually: Make such a sandwich (the filler is cut at the shape of the tree): And stitch it: ...
Offer to sew such cute Easter gifts :) They can decorate a festive cake and the interior. Such chickens live at my home all year round in vases. Start? You need: - felt with pattern and plain felt - threads - needles - pins - scissors - patterns (I draw by hand) - holofayber - sushi ...
After my recent article with braided necklaces, quite a lot of suggestions and questions came :) I pulled myself together and made the DIY on making a necklace from my new collection: For work you need: 1. Felt, preferably dense (thickness is not important, it's up to you) 2. Mouline ( ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений