Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with epoxy resin

17 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
27.01.2020 15:10  |  
DIY Keychain "Snow Mountains" Step 1: Cut out the necessary shape from oak and use epoxy resin with dyes to create the effect of snow-capped mountains, allow it to harden. From plastic, we put the shape that the keychain should be according to the idea.   Step 2: Put the wooden ...
  I want to tell and show you how to make these wonderful pendants with stabilized lavender in epoxy resin (jewelry resin). We will need: epoxy resin or UV resin; stabilized lavender (I bought it in a flower shop); white acrylic paint; UV lamp if you work with UV resin like me; metal base ...
In this tutorial we will remind you how to use epoxy resin and once again prove that you can fill anything with it! That it is not difficult! That the result (if you follow the instructions) is always interesting and unusual! Many artists certainly have a treasured box with natural materials, now ...
Today I want to talk about creating decor made from polymer clay. Making this decor, I realized that it is close to oil painting technique — the same work with a brush, 3D strokes, but instead of oil I use polymer clay! I used liquid plastic to soften polymer clay and brush strokes. It was an ...
The king of all fruits — so in the East is called crowned pomegranate. Its unique taste is a real decoration for both daily and festive dishes. The beneficial properties of this fruit have been known for ages. The fruit is a large berry with many juicy ruby grains, which are used in food, covered ...
Live edge style in furniture design is becoming increasingly popular today. Its hallmark is the river table.  The unusual name of this object was due to the insertion of epoxy resin in the center of the countertop, thus resembling a raging stream of the river along the curved banks. Amazing table ...
Today I would like to share my experience in the Japanese technique of creating clouds in resin pendants. In this tutorial, I will talk about the steps leading to the best, in my opinion, result. So, to create such clouds the Japanese use a white a nag. It is very soft and when stretching, gives the ...
I offer you a tutorial on how to create a pendant made of copper sheet and filled with "jewellery" epoxy resin.  You will need: - large gas burner; - small pliers, round pliers, wire cutters, tweezers, metal scissors; - file, sandpaper; - anvil and hammer (can be two hammer-one in as an ...
Let's make a striking decoration for a Christmas tree or home using dried flowers and epoxy resin.You will see how you can make a spectacular decoration out of an ordinary foam ball! Work with resin will not leave you indifferent, and dried flowers will add romance and charm to the New Year&# ...
Today we will make a very beautiful and delicate ring with rose petals — a thing reminding us of summer :) You need the following materials: - epoxy resin and hardener; - sticks for mixing; - rose; - glass; - cap; - syringes; - stand; - gloves; - respirator. Attention! The respirator and gloves are ...
To diversify the daily ritual of morning tea, I offer to make an unusual tea set — not a kettle with cups but a ladle and cups. This is a better combination because you see the tea brewing, the leaves and flowers don't get into your cup and the ladle is simple washed that a kettle and a ...
Hello, dear users! I want to share my old work and the process of its creation :) I focus my DIY project on a mini drawer for unusual things 300х110х220 mm   I've spent about 2 months on it. But now I understand that it's possible to assemble it more quickly. Here's the sketch: So, ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений