Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with enamel

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
What can be made from a can? It turns out that you can make beautiful storage jars or flower pots of it!  I will show step by step photos. 1. Here are the jars I have, I removed the label. 2. Take a brush and paint. I took alkyd enamel, it is more resistant than acrylic paint. Paint the can in the ...
Hello, dear users! I want to share my old work and the process of its creation :) I focus my DIY project on a mini drawer for unusual things 300х110х220 mm   I've spent about 2 months on it. But now I understand that it's possible to assemble it more quickly. Here's the sketch: So, ...
This is my first tutorial here and I hope not the last one :) I want to tell you about a project that turned out to be the starting point in my work. It is called Black Currant and was my diploma when I graduated in 2013. The set consists of a necklace and bracelet out of copper, cupronickel, silver ...
Today I would like to tell you about some experiments with rather a new material — low-temperature enamel. I’ve been looking at it for some time in shops and unexpectedly became an owner of several phialas at a suitable price :) But before I ventured a thing, I decided to find out “What would be if ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений