Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with decorative buttons

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I want to offer you a tutorial on creating a bookmark from an ordinary paper clip and buttons. It is made quickly and easily, just for 15 min. 1. You need the following materials: circles of dense felt, the size of the diameter of the buttons.  paper-clip, length of 50 mm glue gun or an ...
Materials: - felt, thickness of 1 mm - sewing machine - threads - nylon cord / tape / braid - decorative buttons / beads Start. 1. Cut 2 pieces of felt 14cm * 20cm and 9cm * 20cm 2. Join the pieces of felt together and stitch on the machine, retreating 0.5 cm from the edge. 3. Fold ...
Good afternoon! My name is Yevgeniya Lipatova. I am a craftswoman making textile handmade toys. Today I want to offer you a DIY, you'll be able to make this cute decorative snail :) You need:   two kind of fabric: for body and the shell threads to match the fabrics needle and pins ...
I really wanted to share with you my spring mood! Catch the rays of warmth! You need:1. Beautiful fabric of two types2. Felt3. Sintepon4. Polymer clay for beak5. Wire for legs6. Buttons, beads for eyes, other decorations) Tailor (body of fabric of another type) and cut out! Sew the back and ...
Today I will show you another way how to make a shabby interior wreath. The wreath turns out very tender and exquisite, with an unobtrusive white decor which is ideal for almost any interior — whether it's a bedroom, living room or children's room. And if  one adds a bit of white shells, ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений