Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with corrugated paper

18 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
Physalis always reminds me of the summer warmth and bright autumn colors. Many of us like its red-orange lanterns because they miraculously persist for a long time on the branches, without losing their shape and color. There is a simple but beautiful Chinese legend about this plant.& ...
Finally, I made these amazing flowers, English roses or as they are also called in honor of the breeder - David Austin roses. On the Internet I often saw these flowers, and they always fascinated me with their interesting structure and shape of the petals. By the way, these roses are made very ...
Video tutorial on how to make a delicate bouquet of paper flowers. Flowers are very easy to make, they can be used as a basis for sweet bouquets or separately.  You will need: long skewers; box; the basis for fixing flowers in a box (mine is foam); PVA glue and glue gun. Enjoy watching ...
Since spring has come, you can see many primroses on Livemaster. I have decided to join this trend. A bouquet of daffodils of corrugated paper bloomed in my house. I want to show you how you can easily make this flower with your own hands. Materials you need: paper; PVA glue "Carpenter»; glue- ...
Today I will show you how you can make a unique and unusual Christmas gift for your mom, grandma or your favorite sister who loves to knit and do crafts. I think they will be happy to get such an unusual gift, namely a bouquet of yarn and threads. It is now difficult to surprise with a gift, but I ...
In this DIY I want to show you how to make a stunning David Austin's rose of corrugated paper. These roses can be made in any colors. They also look great in compositions or bouquets. To make this rose you will need a lot of petals, I made 75 pieces with a size of 3.5 cm by 6.5 cm. The color ...
I have prepared a short video on making autumn greenery. It simply fits my composition which I am making :)For the main color I took corrugated paper number 611. I have not made flowers of it, but this color of corrugated paper is perfect for making autumn leaves and accents for compositions and ...
Today I want to show you a DIY on the creation of delicate and airy compositions with cotton bolls and twigs of oregano. I have prepared a few David Austin's roses, small buds and some autumn leaves. You can learn how to make paper buds, greenery and David Austin's roses in my previous ...
Finally, I made these stunning flowers, English roses, or as they are also called after the English breeder — David Austin's roses. I quite often see these flowers on the Internet and they are always fascinating me by their interesting structure and shape of petals. These roses are made very ...
Today I will show you how you can make cornflowers of corrugated paper, as I was suggested in the comments on social networks to create this DIY quite often. And I have done for you with pleasure. I found spikelets at home, they just harmonize with the cornflowers, I wanted to create a bouquet of ...
Last weekend I decided to try to make a big flower. It turned out to be quite nice, I liked it. I made a large flower of corrugated paper for the first time, but it came out perfectly and neatly. To make this flower I took a whole roll of corrugated paper, about 2.5 meters. These flowers are used ...
02.10.2018 11:49  |  
Have you ever made nuts?I have prepared for you a video of how to make hazelnuts from corrugated paper. The idea for this video came to me when my husband and I were by the sea and there were trees/bushes with such nuts. There are no such bushes in the forests of our Kirov region (Russia). So, I ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений