Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with cones

10 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
09.12.2019 14:30  |  
Christmas and the New Year are coming, and this means it is time to decorate all around! I Have for you a cool idea: create Christmas trees. I make a cardboard base, decorate with balls, cones and pine needles. All materials are easy to find :) This Christmas tree is a great idea for crafts in a ...
Do you remember how in the old tales the heroes met forest witches, who mastered mushrooms, berries and wisdom? I always wanted to meet such a goblin, so that he amused me with his riddle and pointed out the right way. It is this bright memory of childhood inspired me to create a "forest" ...
In this video I will show you how to make a Christmas tree of Nobilis for New Year. And if you do not have Nobilis, you can take an ordinary tree, fir, pine or something else.At first I wanted to make a Christmas tree in a small peat pot, but as it turned out it was a bad idea and I put a Christmas ...
How to beautifully decorate an apartment or a house for the holiday? There are many options, but one of the simplest Christmas decorations is to hang a beautiful Christmas composition on a door! Here is one of them :) A magical fairy-tale snowy moon. It looks very original, unusual and it is quite ...
Previously I told you how to make a fireplace imitation here. Now let's talk about how to put it in a composition. As any amateur hamster-craftsman I had baskets, bleached cones, chestnuts, pieces of canvas, guipure ribbons, beads in stock. Maybe this is reminiscent of the rustic style, but the ...
11.12.2018 11:23  |  
Cut the base of corrugated cardboard. Use twine to attach a layer of crumpled paper, then a layer of sisal. Use strong green nylon thread to wrap a garland of artificial fir twigs to the base of the wreath. Prepare sprigs of noble fir and juniper. Attach the prepared twigs to our wreath. ...
In this tutorial we will make a Christmas tree of natural materials. This Christmas tree can be attributed to the eco-style. The base of the Christmas tree is a foam cone, I glued living twigs of spruce on it, and they smell so nice, I really like them. I also want to tell you how I painted the ...
Christmas toys in the form of wooden blanks become part of the "Christmas fashion" and every year they gain more and more popularity. Basically, these wooden blanks are decorated in the decoupage technique, but I wanted something new :) I decided to decorate toys with volume décor, I chose ...
Today I want to show you how to make a Christmas candle holder with your hands. You do not have to be a professional designer, everything is easy and simple:) This candle holder will be a perfect decoration for the holiday table, it will make the atmosphere of cosiness and comfort. In general, ...
23.10.2018 09:57  |  
In the run-up to Christmas holidays we decorate our home. How can you beautifully decorate a flat or a house? There are many options, but one of the simplest Christmas decorations is a beautiful simple holiday wreath. Christmas wreaths are an interesting and versatile element of decor. It can be ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений