Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with cloth

15 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
Welcome to all who are interested in my master class!  Straight to the point! Materials we will need: Body fabric (body or beige calico, thick cambric, not knitwear). Body fabric (white or colored, depending on the intended color scheme of the doll's clothing), preferably of the same ...
Today I publish my first master class. The event is a bit exciting because I'm showing my workflow. For me, this is a very intimate thing, and when I was a child in a theater workshop, I felt as if I was in a Museum or costume room alone at night, while not daring to touch anything, because ...
For sure, many housewives have faced a situation when they do not want to throw away old clothes. High-quality material, interesting pattern or pleasant memories do not allow us to say goodbye to things without pity. So in my case, after going through the wardrobe, no one found unnecessary things in ...
I decided to post a small tutorial on embroidery of a voluminous bird from the "Forest Beauties" series. So, I embroidered the bird presented in the photo. It has already turned out to be of more saturated blue shades. I must say that I used several halftones of blue shades for the ...
Let's make Christmas decorations from simple materials. Today I propose to make a soldier out of a wine cork.   Necessary materials and tools: cork from wine; cardboard; wire; "Iris" threads; cloth; acrylic paints (white, red, black, gold); PVA glue; "Moment Crystal& ...
I continue to make homemade toys for the Christmas tree. Today I bring to your attention the Nutcracker. It is not difficult to make one. However, it will take time to dry the cardboard.   Necessary materials and tools: Thick cardboard (1.5 mm). Thin cardboard. Thin wire. Thick threads. ...
02.12.2019 10:36  |  
To make a wreath you will need: Circle of cardboard Newspaper or paper Masking tape Cloth Glue gun Acrylic paint Acorns, chestnuts and cones Figures from salted dough Beads Tape  On the New Year's Eve, I like to watch a lot of movies where the action takes place during the New Year ...
I propose to make a needle box with a compartment for storing small things. In the video, I'll show you how easy it is to make a movable fabric hinge for the lid. Necessary materials and tools:* cardboard box;* cardboard (thick, thin);• wire;• fabric;• PVA glue ...
Did your vinyl background get creased? Don't worry! This problem can be solved! Vinyl fabric has such a wonderful property as elasticity, it becomes even under heat. To smooth a vinyl photo background with an iron, turn it face down, put the lining on top and iron until the folds are ...
Do you know what oshibana is?  I am fond of this art and want to share it with you. In Japanese, oshibana is art of creating paintings from dried plants. This type of creativity has several names: "Pressed Floristry", "Planar Floristry", "Oshibana& ...
In this tutorial I will show you how you can paint a night winter landscape in the technique of hot batik without a sketch on fabric. To create a more textured sky I will use the salt effect. Tools and materials: natural silk satin; a frame for stretching silk; buttons; wax; wax melter; 2 bristle ...
Grey winter weekdays passed. The soul needs the spring, flowers and bright colours! Urgent updated closet, create a spring mood and draw bright colours on sneakers in Gzhel painting style!To create a masterpiece, you need:1. White sneakers 2. Acrylic paint for fabric3. Brushes4. Pencil5. Eraser6. A ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений