Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with cinnamon

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
We all grew up on someone's tutorials. It's time for me to share the accumulated knowledge, especially as it's not far from the New Year, so it's time to prepare gifts for our loved ones. So, I want to share with you the process of sewing a Coffee Mouse. Why coffee, you ask. ...
24.03.2019 11:08  |  
Working on a paid raccoon tutorial, I thought about how to include a mini tutorial on cookies. Because raccoons love them so much! Then I thought that these little cookies would be interesting themselves. As a compliment to other toys, as interior decorations, or as brooches...  ATTENTION! ...
Sewing gingerbread toys has become my Christmas tradition. Today I want to share with you a recipie of manufacturing a cute symbol of the New Year 2018 — a sweet puppy. Prepare all necessary materials: white cloth polyester batting acrylic paint, white and brown oil paint, brown white fabric ...
I want to tell you how I make a cookbook with a spiral and cover. And since New Year is coming and it's time to prepare gifts for relatives and friends, I offer to make a winter cookbook with your own hands. To start, pick materials: take Christmas paper, cones, cinnamon, poinsettia flowers, ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений