Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with canvas on stretcher

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
In this tutorial I will show an unusual way to paint lilac with cotton buds. The picture is created on canvas stretched on a frame, with acrylic paints, a palette knife, a brush and cotton buds. This is not a difficult technique that even a child can master. The video tutorial shows how to paint, ...
In this video I will show you how to decorate the wall in a low-cost and simple way. Panels in Terra technique. For work you will need:- canvas on the stretcher. It can be replaced with a photo frame, plywood or any solid base that can be hung on the wall :)- putty. I used a ready-made option. - dry ...
"Cold frost and shine: day of wonder! " wrote the great Alexander Pushkin. You can't put it into words better. But you can paint such a day. Winter looks special in childhood. Snow-covered streets, houses, trees are seen as fabulous scenery. Even the bright sunlight plays with ...
You need: 1. Synthetic brushes for fine details, they are soft, flexible, hold their shape well and have a 'predictable' dab. 2. Ordinary rectangular bristle brushes. 3 Goat and pony brushes. They create a smooth transfer between the patches of applied paint. 4. For large areas of paint: ...
I represent to your attention a DIY on oil painting. Thу idea is to paint irises on round canvas. It's pretty easy and looks very beautiful. I will share with you the secret of how to create the right composition and place flowers on canvas when you have no living flowers around. So, let's ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений