Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with candles

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I often buy candles, put them in a candlestick, light once or twice and forget about them. As a result, I get many of these half-candles. So, there is a choice — throw them away or feel pity? But there is another way, to make new candles. In order to get 3 candles, you will need:ordinary candles — 8 ...
We used to think that decoupage is just sticking any pattern to any surface. Simply put, the process of transferring a drawing from paper to a surface with a different texture by gluing it. This is certainly true. However, you can decoupage in another way, without using glue, paper or brush. You ...
An ordinary garden gnome decorating a flower bed is no surprise now.But you cannot place an expensive designer sculpture in the garden.So why not make it yourself? :) Mysterious, with a complex stone texture, as if descended from the pages of a fairy tale, a gnome can be created from the most ...
We want to share the simplest idea of candle decoration with materials at hand. We made these decoration for our friends` wedding, but the decor is great for any holiday — New year, March 8, or candlelight dinner at home! To do it, we will need the following: 1) tea candles (I bought candles in Ikea ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений