Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with button

14 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
We all grew up on someone's tutorials. It's time for me to share the accumulated knowledge, especially as it's not far from the New Year, so it's time to prepare gifts for our loved ones. So, I want to share with you the process of sewing a Coffee Mouse. Why coffee, you ask. ...
I present to your attention a tutorial on creating a textile bracelet with embroidery. Embroidery can be any: cross stitch, satin stitch or even beads, I will show only how to assemble the bracelet itself. For work, you will need: fabric (cotton, linen); hoops; adhesive net; embroidery thread, ...
Today I will show you the second version to decorate a gift box. Everything is very simple from scrap materials and unusual. You will need: - kraft paper; - a piece of cloth; - lace; - hot glue; - button; - scissors. Decorate with us, fantasize, delight yourself and your beloved ones. (Note: several ...
In this tutorial I will show you how you can paint a night winter landscape in the technique of hot batik without a sketch on fabric. To create a more textured sky I will use the salt effect. Tools and materials: natural silk satin; a frame for stretching silk; buttons; wax; wax melter; 2 bristle ...
16.12.2018 12:18  |  
Today I will show you how to sew a brooch of fabric We will need: 2 circles of fabric with a diameter of 5 cm; 1 piece of fabric — 5x23 cm; 2 circles of cardboard with a diameter of 3 cm; a wooden button (or any other button); a pin for brooches; glue. Let's start: 1. Put some glue on the ...
I want to show you how to make a wallet with a convenient coins pocket. Al tools and materials you need are below + take at least 10 square decimeters of leather: Make a pattern out of paper in 1:1 scale, cut it out. Transfer the pattern on leather and get the blanks: Next, take the two pieces ...
I offer you to crochet a Christmas toy of jute twine. So, you need: Jute twine Hook №3.5 Scissors Holofayber or other filler.  Linen lace and a button or bead for decoration. A couple of tips for choosing jute: It should be twine from jute labeled '2-thread' and density 2х560. It is ...
I\ve prepared a simple DIY for you, my dear. This miniature school bag may serve your favourite dolls. Please, add the link if you make a repost or use the materials :)   So, you need: 1. A piece of leather. 2. Glue. 3. Device for button installation. 4. Buttons. 5. A stick for ice cream. Let' ...
I want to share my experience. 1. Get inspired and paint a template. Stretch paper on a subframe. 2. Wash, iron and stretch fabric on the frame. The fabric needs to be as tight as a drum! 3. Mix reserve with a stick or pencil, as pigment settles at the bottom of the jar! If the reserve is thick, ...
19.04.2017 13:02  |  
I know I have a lot of friends among needlewomen who always sew on buttons in a single puncture. The disadvantage of this method is wasteful use of threads. There's a quick and easy way out.So, put 4 threads together, needle them.  You can take a wide eye needle. ... together it's already ...
Materials and tools 1. Yellow soutache. 2. Soutache with golden lurex. 3. Black button with a diameter of 4 cm. 4. Findings for round brooches. 5. Thread of yellow rondels, 2*3 mm. 6. Thread. 7. Thin needle. 8. Small piece of leather or suede. 9. Glue gun. 10. Lighter. To make a fastening ...
Probably, everyone likes receiving letters, especially from afar. Today I'm going to tell how to sew a simple envelope clutch. You' need - piece of hard felt (I took Korean white felt with the thickness of 2 mm and a size of 30 cm by 66 cm, the size of the finished item turned out about ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений