Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with brushes

43 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 Дальше
26.03.2020 10:32  |  
Today we will start painting on ceramics. We tried to make the master class as illustrated and interesting as possible. So, let's get started.Materials:  - water-based ceramic paints;- earthenware plate;- palette (a piece of ceramic tile);- brushes: №0, №4, & ...
Name: Cat. He was born in March. Length: 17 cm. Weight: small. Character: phlegmatic. Special signs: can stand on the tail. Type of creativity/technique/style: cotton papier-mache. Materials: 1. Cotton. 2. Universal PVA glue (we checked the PVA m rainbow glue). 3. Brush bristle number 11 (or so). ...
The very first flowers, so delicate, fragile and bright! I will show you how you can make an original gift with your own hands for the spring holiday Easter, the symbols of which are traditionally these flowers. They symbolize the resurrection of nature after the winter cold. Fresh flowers decorate ...
In this master class, I will share my experience of painting the RAST chest of drawers from IKEA.  I already have a detailed master class on painting and painting. If you are interested in the theme of alterations and repainting with your own hands, it will be interesting to see it. This ...
"The Gryphon in Deuteronomy is mentioned among birds. The gloss says: the Gryphon has four legs, a head and wings like an eagle, and the rest of the body like a lion. The Gryphon lives in the Hyperborean mountains, and is very hostile to horses and humans. In its nest it puts an ...
05.02.2020 18:07  |  
I suggest making a fabulous whale out of cardboard. It can decorate the interior. The tail of the suspension is mobile. The greens on the back are voluminous Necessary materials and tools: Cardboard binding (I have 2 mm). Cardboard is thin (I have 1 mm). Cardboard is very thin (I have a pack of ...
In this video tutorial, I will show you step by step how to paint a winter landscape with watercolors. We will need watercolor, brushes, watercolor paper or A4 paper, a rag or napkin, water. Beginners can use a simple pencil and an eraser to outline a drawing. If you want to dry your work faster, ...
I recently discovered an amazing way to paint realistic mountains with a palette knife. It turned out to be so fast and simple that I just can't help sharing it!     We will need: photo or other image of snow-covered mountains with a minimum of colors: black, white, gray, ...
Need an idea for a gift? Here it is! Small paintings on mini easels will look great in the winter interior. And they will definitely create a festive mood! Do not wait for a miracle, make for yourself! Your painting studio Oxylight Art. To create a masterpiece you need oil paints, thinner, brushes, ...
Let's make Christmas decorations from simple materials. Today I propose to make a soldier out of a wine cork.   Necessary materials and tools: cork from wine; cardboard; wire; "Iris" threads; cloth; acrylic paints (white, red, black, gold); PVA glue; "Moment Crystal& ...
Autumn is the time to wrap yourself in fluffy blankets, drink hot tea with rose hips or fragrant mulled wine from big mugs, think about something warm and write all the thoughts in cozy notebooks. The ones that are made with our own hands. And I'll tell you how to do it :) We are NOT going to ...
My name is Anna, and until recently, I has been an observer of the Livemaster creative life. Having gained courage and some experience, I decided that it was time to come out of the shadows! Therefore, I would like to meet and tell a little about myself. I has been drawing almost all my life (except ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений