Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with braid

11 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I am glad to share with you an idea for decorating anything with a bow. For example, here's a gift box: Or this pouch: The bow may be different, it depends on your imagination. The material and simple technique remain unchanged. I hope my invention will be useful to you. What is good about ...
Step 1You need: scissors tulle short cord thread ruler bookThe size of the pompom depends on the size of the book :) Step 2 Make a ribbon out of tulle. The wider the ribbon, the fuller the pompom will be. Mine is 8 cm. For convenience, you can use tulle on bobbins, it is already a tape of a ...
Watch how to make Christmas tree decorations with your own hands. These Christmas toys will perfectly decorate your Christmas tree. You can easily make them yourself or with children.Materials and tools: • foam ball• ribbons• rhinestones• hot glue Start:
Like many girls, I dreamed of being a Princess. Actually, it is reaaly cool to become one even for several minutes. If your daughter also wants to be a princess, play a game — craft a crown in 15 minutes. Materials: Newspaper. Scissors. Colored paper, cut cardboard pieces. Glue stick. Braid, cord, ...
I offer you to crochet a Christmas toy of jute twine. So, you need: Jute twine Hook №3.5 Scissors Holofayber or other filler.  Linen lace and a button or bead for decoration. A couple of tips for choosing jute: It should be twine from jute labeled '2-thread' and density 2х560. It is ...
I offer you a DIY on creating roses from strips of fabric. You need: a strip of cloth (preferably not granular). You can use any braid needle thread (the color of the fabric or transparent) A few photos of what you'll get: I really hope that my DIY will be useful! Wish you creativшен ...
Today I will tell you how to sew a case for a basket. Surely anyone has baskets that are bought without fashionable covers, or maybe just wants to change them for a new interior. Now you can do it yourself :) You need: 1. Cotton. 2. Scissors. 3. Threads. 4. Lace. 5. Pins. 6. Basket. 7. Sewing ...
Today I'm going to make a Swan horse. And need the following materials: Manders primer. Acrylic paint: Tair blue indigo and Plaid flax. Plaid one-step craquelure varnish #694. Napkin for background. Kiva half mat varnish. Shabby grey wax. Moment glue, lace, synthetic brushes, ...
To make such an organizer, you need: 1. Cans of different heights and diameter.  2. Bas on which you arrange them. 3. Scraps of fabric.  4. Fleece. 5. Scraps of ribbons, braid. 6. Glue. 7. Sewing machine. 8. Screws for number of cans and a screwdriver. Because cans have a thickening edge in the ...
19.01.2017 10:33  |  
Good afternoon. I want to share a little idea. New year holidays are comming, I think this DIY may be helpful. You can do it together with your children. The work is quite simple and relevant on New Year or Christmas holidays. And most importantly — not expensive!!! At the first step, you need - ...
On the eve of Easter everybody stores eggs, and my little daughter figured out how to make angels from egg boxes. So here's what you need: Egg box (I used one with rounded sides) Wooden beads (preferably with a hole, but I managed without them) Lace, ribbon Rope or strong thread Small  ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений