Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with binding cardboard

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
12.02.2020 12:03  |  
I offer you an organizer for sewing threads. Its size: height 30 cm, width 27 cm. Number of threads — 120 PCs.     To work, I needed:   binding cardboard, corrugated cardboard, cardboard tube; Moment Crystal glue, glue gun, PVA glue; linen, linen lace; wooden chopsticks ...
Today I will show you how to make a lantern out of cardboard, which is perfect for photo shoots or decorating the interior. The size of a large lantern with a handle is 29*12 cm, a small one is 24*9 cm I always have a lot of scraps of cardboard from projects, now it's time to find a use for ...
I have for you a small tutorial on how to make Christmas decor, which is suitable not only for scrapbooking, but also for home decor. You just need to make it a bigger size!  For the basis of candies and cookies I took binding cardboard and cotton on a tight fit. Painted candy acrylic ...
Autumn is the time to wrap yourself in fluffy blankets, drink hot tea with rose hips or fragrant mulled wine from big mugs, think about something warm and write all the thoughts in cozy notebooks. The ones that are made with our own hands. And I'll tell you how to do it :) We are NOT going to ...
How to decorate a photo background to take pictures of toys? My teddy bears asked for these show boxes, with different content — pink is suitable for girls and blue for boys :) You will need: - mill-lined cardboard; - scrap paper; - super glue; - acrylic paint; - decor; - utility knife. From mill- ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений