Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with artificial flowers

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
This is a simple tutorial on how to make a decorative wreath with your own hands. You can decorate it with flowers, leaves cones, Christmas tinsel. Also, it can be painted with acrylic paint. Work with fresh branches taken from a tree. Dry brunches for a wreath will not work, they will break. It is ...
You will need the following: 1) chicken egg shells; 2) soil; 3) plant; 4) Tree branch; 5) sisal (two colors); 6) cotton wool; 7) tape (brown); 8) wire; 9) sheet of paper; 10) double-sided tape; 11) paper cup; 12) rope (jute, hemp); 13) scissors; 14) spoon for soil; 15) any decorative herbs, flowers, ...
I want to offer to your attention a DIY on creating branches of Sakura. Take: wire artificial flowers with a hole on the stem artificial leaves tape scissors I make such blank and pick a flower on it: Get 15 pieces: Wrap with the tape: Add leaves: Assemble them together: And admire :) Use ...
Today I will tell you how to make a nice head ribbon for Greek hairstyles. Materials and tools: a piece of lace 30-40 centimetres (I use lace No. 35) elastic beads, decorative flowers thread and needle scissors Start! 1. Measure the elastic band. Do not make too tight! You should feel ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений