Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with acrylic lacquer

92 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 5...8 Дальше
To work, we will need: gypsum (can be used for construction); plasticine; plunger; office knife; form for filling plaster (you can caps with a cut top); acrylic paint; acrylic lacquer; sandpaper; drill; lace; tweezers; dry flowers (you can use fresh flowers, lace); Roll out the plasticine on the ...
27.02.2020 15:28  |  
A box made with your own hands is a very beautiful and original gift for March 8 or any other holiday! In this video, I will show you how you can easily make an original miniature set of drawers. I used DVP. But you can take as a basis plywood, wood, thick cardboard. We cut the fiberboard into the ...
I want to share the idea of creating a Christmas decor in the form of a balloon. Balloons are objects that have a special charm. They are able to return us to the world of children's dreams, make us feel free and carefree travelers, and even on the Christmas tree they look very original and not ...
My name is Anna, and until recently, I has been an observer of the Livemaster creative life. Having gained courage and some experience, I decided that it was time to come out of the shadows! Therefore, I would like to meet and tell a little about myself. I has been drawing almost all my life (except ...
This is a tutorial on needle felting a Central Asian Shepherd dog created upon the volunteers' request from the Alabai Help center. Volunteers help Central Asian shepherds who became homeless for various reasons. With this tutorial, they will be able to make figurines ...
See 4 ideas for creative recycling of drug bottles. These are interesting and beautiful ideas for the house - so to speak, recycling with benefit. You can implement these ideas with your own hands, fast and easy. For work we used the following materials: acrylic paint; hot glue, polymer glue; ...
I offer you a quick and easy way to make a cardboard fence for a photo shoot. You will need a little free time and a few materials: - cardboard; - decoupage napkin; - cotton, wooden stick; - PVA glue, glue gun; - sponge piece, painting brushes, acrylic paints; - office knife, scissors, ruler. Fence ...
In this tutorial, we will paint a spoon in Khokhloma style. Such spoons are very nice to paint. It is not difficult, it can be a bit uneasy to paint inside a spoon, but there's nothing you can do about it. Before painting, prime the workpiece with a mixture of water and PVA glue and then smooth ...
If you have lovely old things and you want to keep memory of their owner, then this tutorial is for you. This old sewing machine belongs to my friend, or rather her mother and my task was to give it a second life. Let's begin. You will need the following materials to work: Prepare the lid and ...
Today I will tell you how to make an original vase from papier-mache and toilet paper. You can choose any shape for your vase! I decided to make a little man a la Groot!:) The more homogeneous papier-mache mass you have, the easier it will be to stick it to the figure. Of course, it is very ...
2 ideas how to make flower pots with your own hands. The first flower pot turned out in steampunk style, and the second one is as if made of old bronze. Pots do not difficult, such do not buy in the store. Steampunk style pot: 00:00 Old bronze imitation flower pot: 06:17 You will need: plastic ...
06.07.2019 17:41  |  
Internet has a lot of tutorials on creating mini-books. But mostly they deal with full-fledged books with firmware pages. But I did not like it, time of creation as well as overall look. So, I remembered how once I faced layering of a dense cardboard. At that time it upset me, but now it turned out ...
1 2 3 4 5...8 Дальше

Модальное окно для уведомлений