Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with Swarovski crystals (swarovski)

9 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I present to your attention a video tutorial on creating "Ode to Autumn" bracelet, made from beads and Swarovski crystals! The bracelet is complemented by earrings!  The earring tutorial is here.  Materials: Swarovski oval 14×10 mm, Siam #208 — 6 pieces; ...
I present to your attention a video tutorial on creating "Victoria" earrings from beads and Swarovski crystals! Materials: Swarovski crystals 18x13mm; lacquer Royal Blue (#001L110S); Miyuki Delica beads 11/0 DB-47 (Sapphire SL);  Miyuki Delica beads 11 ...
I'm eager to share with you my experience. I suggest you make an adorable embroidered brooch. This touching, delicate piece of jewellery is perfect at any time of the year. You need: 1.Hoop.2.Vintage moss green velvet. The size of the piece depends on the size of your hoop.3. Floss. Three ...
I start with selecting right jewellery, pictures and patterns of snowdrops. Then drow a couple of sketches. Chose the best one and picked necessary materials.  Materials: Japanese beads French sequins hard gold twisted thread soft gold twisted thread silver thread silk floss velvet cord Swarovski ...
I want to tell you and show you how you can make very gentle spring earrings with embroidered Rococo roses and Swarovski crystals in the style of Marie Antoinette with your own hands. Materials: rough natural linen fusible webbing eco-leather thick cardboard needles for embroidery PVA glue brush ...
I want to show you the process of making a bug brooch with moving wings. You need: - oval stone (I had jasper) - a bead 10-12mm (natural pearls) - black crystal rondels 5х6 mm — 6 pcs, green — 2 pcs - black crystal rondels 3х4 mm, 14 pcs - brown crystal bicone 4 mm 2 pcs - black, green, copper beads ...
Today I will show you how to make a nice pendant for the summer with your own hands! Materials: - oval rhodochrosite cabochon - 2 small oval cabochons of rose quartz - round fire agate cabochon - Rivoli, 1 pc - tiny pearls, 2 pcs - ordinary pearls, 20 pcs - biwa pearls, 10 pieces - carved ...
Friends, this tutorial is devoted to a popular Christmas theme - Snowflakes. But not simple ones, with Swarovski crystals :)) Materials and tools: Miyuki 15/0 round seed beads Delica 11/0 seed beads Swarovski Crystals: Rivoli 14 or 12mm, 4mm bicones Earring wires Thread: nylon, lavsan, polyester ...
Let me introduce to you the process of creating a shibori ribbon bracelet. Ribbon’s colour reminds me of a spring Spain.   And here we go. You’ll need the following: - 11/0 Delica seed beads; -  size 9,10 round Czech seed beads; - size 11,15 round Japanese seed beads; - lavsan thread, ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений