Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with burlap

11 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Today I will show you how to make a composition for the Valentine's Day, which will be a great gift made with your own hands or an  interior decoration. We will need the following materials: 1. Walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts. 2. Balls of sisal. 3. Imitation of berries and burlap for ...
28.08.2019 10:22  |  
It's time to get ready for school and make small gifts for kids and teachers.I offer to make simple but nice pencil in marine style. Let it remind you of summer, vacation and travelling.I decided to use decoupage, but to make it 3D without much effort. That is what I have made. Required ...
In this video, I will show you how to make a jute rope basket with your own hands.This basket can be done in a few hours, because I have simplified the method of its creation.I used white jute. You can buy it or whiten it yourself. Braid threads to glue them in a circle with hot glue. Round handles ...
In this video tutorial, I will show you how to make a jute basket with your own hands. This is a simple idea that you can easily repeat. You will also need hot glue and a thick cloth for the inside of the basket. Dense fabric gives the basket extra strength. You can replace it with cardboard and ...
Natural materials sometimes strike by their diversity. Any bump, twig or nut, even if it can look blank at first glance, may be a great decor in interior compositions. So I suggest creating an interior wreath of natural materials in the shape of a heart with me. For more elegance, we will complement ...
I made handmade flowers of cloth. It turned out a great gift for March 8. Gifts are different, but flowers on March 8 are always amazing. Fabric flowers are pretty simple to make. You will need:• cotton fabric;* burlap fabric;• satin ribbon;• sewing needle and thread;* silicone filler;• plastic ...
Previously I told you how to make a fireplace imitation here. Now let's talk about how to put it in a composition. As any amateur hamster-craftsman I had baskets, bleached cones, chestnuts, pieces of canvas, guipure ribbons, beads in stock. Maybe this is reminiscent of the rustic style, but the ...
I'll tell you how you can make a bag organizer with your own hands. Cut a rectangle of burlap and cotton size 44*19 cm, and a half-belt size 15*6 cm out of burlap. Stitch the half-belt: Pin the details together: And sew: Sew in the half-belt: Join the two details: Turn outside in: ...
When shipping my items, I always take care of the packing density. Finally, I started making packings on my own and want to share the secret with you :) You need: cardboard 3 mm thick (no thinner); pencil and ruler; stationery knife; super glue; PVA glue; burlap. The exact dimensions do not cite, ...
I want to offer you a simple and easy way of making fabric tags that can be used as decorations. Cut a blank out of bookbinding cardboard: Glue fleece: Add burlap: Add a paper leaf: Stitch it: Stitch the backside around the edge: Glue the two parts: Glue the inscription: Insert a grommet: ...
Christmas and New Year are the warmest and coziest family holidays! The preparation for the feast is a true ritual, and making gift packs also. For that you need: – fabric – burlap – linen rope – waxed cord – lace – pine cones – knitted flower – decorative elements – glue gun So, let's begin ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений