Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with glass beads

20 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
I bring to your attention a tutorial on creating an interesting beaded brooch. You'll embroider a crab brooch. For embroidery, you will use hard cannetille, rhinestones, beads, and sequins. You will sew the contour of the embroidery with cannetille in "attached seam" ...
In this video I will show how to make brooch element or bracelet from beads, pearls and natural pomegranate beads. I advise you to use a strong transparent fish twine and a long beaded needle. Materials: - glass pearl beads 6 mm;- pearl beads 4 mm;- beads of natural pomegranate 5 mm;- bead made of ...
In this tutorial, I will tell you how to make a leather sunflower brooch. You will need yellow, green and black leather (0.6-0.8 mm thin); floristic wire; black stamens; clasp for brooches; PVA glue; decor: feathers of a peacock; beads; wire with diameter of 0.3 mm. 1. From yellow leather, ...
In the first part of the video I show how to make a middle for this bracelet — it can also be used for kanzashi bows. The bracelet is made with a single thread. As in many of my tutorials, I use dark thread because it is better seen. The middle for this bracelet is better to make with a strong ...
Stylish and unusual addition to your hairstyle can be handmade jewellery made of beads and wire. It is not difficult to make, but it will be a good alternative to expensive jewellery from stores. The main thing is to think over the idea in advance and buy all the necessary materials and tools. In ...
Beaded jewelry looks very gently and feminine on hair. You can wear it with a festive outfit or every day to add some romance and sophistication to your look. Beads can be quite modest and delicate or truly luxurious — a lot depends on what beads and model you will choose. By the way, you can buy ...
Just a little more than a month remains before New Year! There are tangerines in stores, the first snow fell even in the Crimea, holiday decorations slowly appear on the streets and it means it's time for us to take in this magical atmosphere and to make decorations for a green beauty — ...
In this DIY you will learn how to make a delicate and beautiful decoration for the bride's hairdo: a comb with beads on the wire and white EVA foam flowers. Since this kind of jewelry is now on trend, this DIY will be quite important for fashionistas. The comb is assymetrical, it is made of ...
I will show you how to work in the technique of dry felting and create a cute little mouse. You need:- New Zealand carded wool for felting- needle for felting- glass beads for the eyes- polymer clay- sponge - glue- scissors Take a piece of wool, roll it: Use the needle to make the border between the ...
Today I will share with you a small secret how I braid bracelets with beads. For creativity, you need: 6mm glass faceted beads glass drops wire toggle clasps crimp beads a set of tools Assembly: Cut off 80 cm wire, insert the toggle:   Add a drop-shaped bead and other beads: Twist them: ...
I will show you how to weave a lovely necklace with flowers. This necklace is really beautiful. Let's get started! You need: Pearl beads, white, rice-shaped 16x8 mm. Gemstone beads, yellow, round, 12 mm. Turquoise beads, round, 8mm & 6mm & 4 mm. Glass beads, transparent, ...
I want to share with you my original tutorial on creating a bright necklace. This piece of jewellery easily matches any look with a white classic shirt, sweater or a festive outfit :)So, let's start! You need: 1.3 mm felt decorative sew-on gems of several colours metal chain (2 sizes) ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений