Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with czech seed beads

13 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
Today I want to suggest you creating this velvet rose. I have a brooch. You can use the rose as an applique, a fragment of a necklace, earrings, clips... The options are endless! I tried to make a lot of close up pictures to be able to see better :) For the rose you will need: velvet of the ...
I want to share with you photos of the process of creating the "Ripe Pear" brooch.This small tutorial is for those who already creates such jewelry. Anyone who has a little experience of embroidering with beads, knows basic techniques, knows the names of materials and tools.I do not offer ...
Just a little more than a month remains before New Year! There are tangerines in stores, the first snow fell even in the Crimea, holiday decorations slowly appear on the streets and it means it's time for us to take in this magical atmosphere and to make decorations for a green beauty — ...
Tiara has long been considered an accessory of queens, empresses, a sign of power, nobility. The product was decorated with precious stones that emphasized its grandeur and luxury. In the modern world tiaras are affordable to every woman — we can all become queens. If you have no extra money for ...
Any needlewoman has many creative ideas, anв some of them touch upon using materials in an unusual manner. I want to share with you one idea how to make earrings out of buttons! So, let's start! Take: 2 buttons; a piece of cloth; Czech seed beads; fleece or felt; glue; sewing threads; any ...
When you smile the stars align. Flower of the Universe, And child of mine. Let me accompany you today to the wonderful world where the Flower Universe is born.  Materials and tools: 4122 Oval Rivoli 18х13 5 mm, colour: Dark Red — 1 pc 4122 Rivoli Oval 8x6 mm colour: Dark Red — 5 pcs 4120 Fancy ...
To make a 3D embroidery on mittens, you need... crocheted mittens and some bright yarn :)  Mine are below: Draw the pattern you want, better use scale 1:1. Or use mine :)Start with strawberries. We need filler. Tear off 3 pieces. Roll balls, lay them on the mittens and carefully sew at the edges. ...
I have a little cozy corner with an old sewing machine where true miracles happen. My jewelry and toys are born there. I made some patterns of Christmas toys this time and welcome you and ask to join this little trip. After you make the pattern, transfer them on clothes, cut out the cloth details ...
I want to tell you how to satin stitch a brooch with a white rabbit. I picked thisphoto as a pattern.  Ffor convenience, I cut out 2 templates from cardboard, one larger than the other at about 4 mm. The one on the left is of a smaller size for embroidery, and the second one — to cut out fabric with ...
I'm so in love with denim this summer, I can't stop creating, and of course, I hasten to share the process of creating my new bracelet called "Delicado encaje".  For work you need: denim 20/4 cm base for embroidery — adhesive interlining lace 19/3 cm Czech seed beads: golden No. ...
In China, fish is considered a symbol of abundance, so fish is a Feng Shui talisman that brings prosperity and well-being. This fact explains the Chinese tradition of gifting fish for New Year, thus wishing good luck and financial prosperity in the upcoming year. Today I want to offer you a DIY on ...
Today I want to tell you about the creation of a beautiful stylish Pearl Passio necklace. It is fashionable to wear large jewelry. So take out all beads from your jewellery box.   To make the necklaces, you need: - beads of one colour (I used pearl ones) - monofilament - beading needle 1. ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений