Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with cotton yarn

7 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Today we will tell and show you how to make a dream catcher with wood cuts. You will need the following materials: twigs for basis (in our case, it is willow); wood cuts (we used cuts of aspen); wooden beads of different sizes (we used 4, 6 and 10 mm); stone chips (for example, lapis lazuli and ...
Necessary tools and materials: - frame for weaving;- cotton yarn in three colors;- jute;- two wooden beads;- suspension;- cardboard;- needles;- scissors. Weaving terms:Warp yarn - a thread that we pull on the frame (vertical one).Weft - a thread we use to weave (horizontal one).Shot of weft ...
11.09.2019 12:55  |  
I present to your attention a tutorial on crocheting a cute octopus. Description is not mine, I found it on the Internet. And since the toy is very cool, I decided to film a video of the process :) For crocheting you will need: hook #2 (or any other you like); yarn of three colors; filler for toys; ...
MATERIALS AND TOOLS Yarn: mustard (Gazzal Baby Cotton 3447), brown (unknown wool mixture, perhaps the Semenovskaya yarn), peach (Vita Coco Cotton 3883), yellow (Semenovskaya yarn, Cable)Eyes 6 mmHook 2 mm and 1.5 mm TABLE OF SYMBOLS CS - chane stitch SS - slip stitch SC - single crochet HDC ...
In the framework of "Musical Pause" contest and for the first school day, let us crochet bookmarks in the form of coloured notes. Bookmark is 19-20 cm long. Materials: 3-4 grams of thick cotton yarn of any colour; crochet hook # 2. Convention: CS — chain stitch; SS — slipped ...
02.05.2019 13:42  |  
I have decided to share my first creative work is "Spring Fly" and its description! I am glad if the tutorial will be useful! You can crochet from any yarn! Materials: yellow yarn Camtex, Cotton grass (202); green yarn Yarn, Art Jeans (29); purple yarn Yarn, Art Jeans (72); eyes ...
11.11.2016 11:23  |  
Good day! I want to share my tutorial about an interesting technique of crocheting lace tape.Such lace is knitted in the form of a tape, the length of which depends on the length and width of the pattern and the thickness of the threads. They are bounded together then. A lace tape (in most cases) ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений