Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with mirror

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Hello everyone! I was inspired by nostalgic memories from my childhood of how we used to look at the winter street from the room — through the frozen windows. And the windows froze very nicely, all in unique patterns! I immediately wanted to transfer the image of a winter window to some of my own ...
Time to make: 4-6 days. Tools and materials:  tile adhesive or cement (sold at hardware stores);  office knife;  paper tape;  glue gun;  Pringles package (you can substitute with any form you like);  sandpaper;  varnish for stone (or ...
11.02.2019 15:02  |  
In this video, I show how to decorate a mirror. A mirror with your embroidery will be a unique gift for your friend, employee, mother on March 8. The decor can not only be embroidery, but also a piece of beautiful fabric of the color matching your makeup box or a new dress. You will need: mirror; ...
Hello, dear users! I want to share my old work and the process of its creation :) I focus my DIY project on a mini drawer for unusual things 300х110х220 mm   I've spent about 2 months on it. But now I understand that it's possible to assemble it more quickly. Here's the sketch: So, ...
Step 1. Take an old pattern and put double mirror on it at 45 degrees, there is a folded graph paper of the size you need inside the mirror in the photo. Find the sector you like in the reflection. Step 2. Find it,remove the sheet and draw the border with a pencil along the flaps of the mirror. ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений