Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with contour

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
In this video tutorial, I will demonstrate how to draw a daffodil on a Christmas ball easily, using solvent-based stained glass paints. The painting was performed in the following sequence: drawing with a soft pencil 8B or softer, ideally, of course, use a specialized pencil on the glass, but I don ...
I have decided to make an alternate video about Christmas decorations with a video about the other joys of life! :) In this demo tutorial I want to share with you: How to work with: stained glass paints, acrylic paints on glass. The result we get when using phosphorescent acrylic gel.  Main ...
Many toys have their own accessories. They are especially cute and match the size when made by hand. Today I'll show you how I made a mini suitcase. You need: - cardboard, paper - pen, marker, outlines, art - Moment Classik glue  - scissors - pieces of leather or leatherette - patience :) First ...
I represent to your attention an easy tutorial on "how to make something of nothing" :) As we all know, one can buy special outliners of all conceivable colours in handicraft shops. They are suitable for all surfaces and you can use them to decorate anything you want. I use such outliners ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений