Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with bottle

9 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Take a look at the excellent idea of a bottle decor. Decorating with your own hands is always interesting to do. This decor can be made in a few hours, and will please the eye for a long time. You will need: glass bottle; jute twine; PVA glue, hot glue; foamiran; acrylic paint; multifunctional ...
Now it has become very popular to give the second life to anything. We fully support such eco-projects! To continue the natural theme, I want to show how you can transform an ordinary bottle. This decor is suitable for eco, Scandinadian and rustic styles. You will need: an empty bottle — preferably ...
Bottle decor in mix media technique. You will need: putty on glue basis or on PVA glue basis, self-hardening polymer clay (can be replaced with cold porcelain), stones, beads, various figures, acrylic paints, acrylic mother-of-pearl paints. Butterflies are made of cold porcelain with mould. I use ...
In this video I will show you how to make a vase of a bottle. Also, I will show how to make a handmade contour to decorate simple materials. For the vase, I picked up a suitable bottle, so as not to alter the shape. The decor is as simplified as possible For priming the surface I used acrylic, water ...
You need: 1) a bottle 2) glue 3) twine 4) decorations Glue the twine vertically at the bottom: Start twining: The top also: Add a blue cord: That's ready! And decorate the vase the way you want :)I made it this way: Thank you for attention! Yours,Christina
I offer you to create snowmen out of papier-mache. You need: papier-mache plastic bottle acrylic paint sponge for washing dishes floss brush black beads twine fabric Moment glue Prepare a lot of papier-mache. There are many recipes, I think any will do. Personally, I make papier-mache out of egg ...
The Tree of Life is a beautiful symbol of the world order in different mythologies. The roots of the Tree symbolize the kingdom of death, the trunk — our terrestrial life, and the branches are the abode of Gods. This DIY shows in details how to depict the tree on a glass bottle. You need the ...
See how to make transparent glass bottles mat like if they are made from sea glass. Take any glass bottle or jar, wash it, remove  stickers and degrease with alcohol or vodka.   Prepare the magic mixture :-) Pour 3 teaspoons of PVA glue, 1 teaspoon of water and a drop of liquid for washing dishes, ...
Hi all!!)) The idea is not new at all, but I  wanted to engage my kitty in it so much)))) — a wonderful entertainment and cool present. Let’s start.. What you need: - hollow clean bottle; - salt; - paints (we took gouache); - great mood and wish to make something beautiful)) 1. To start ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений