Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with stained glass paint

6 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
So, autumn came with its riot of colors, which I really want to capture — for example, to create a candleholder.Let's call it "Golden Autumn".What it will take: a certain amount of time, a little patience and boundless imagination.As well as:- actually, the object of painting is a ...
I have decided to make an alternate video about Christmas decorations with a video about the other joys of life! :) In this demo tutorial I want to share with you: How to work with: stained glass paints, acrylic paints on glass. The result we get when using phosphorescent acrylic gel.  Main ...
I used a part of watches for this pendant as a base ;)You need the following materials and tools: watch glass copper wire 1.1 mm copper wire 0.3 mm alcohol (to degrease) stained glass paints and glass contour decorations wire cutters pliers a small hammer with an anvil to slightly flatten the wire ...
Here I'm telling about one of my projects — decorating a table with stained glass paints.   Prepare the following tools and materials, and your work space: glass surface to be painted; I bought this table at IKEA acrylic contour, bronze or brass organic stained glass paints cotton swabs dry ...
I decided to share with you a DIY and even try to inspire :) Stained glass painting is simple and at the same time expressive technique of painting. The project appeared as I wanted to test Decola paints and contours, so here's what I got... Materials: - Decola contour  - Decola stained glass ...
02.03.2017 14:55  |  
You need: - wooden blank with glass inserts - motive for painting - stained glass paint - contour for glass - acrylic paint - one-step craquelure - acrylic varnish - bitumen for aging Decorate wood. Apply the bottom layer of paint — brown. Dry. Cover the blank with one-step craquelure ( ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений