Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with japanese beads

11 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I am pleased to present to you a video tutorial on creating "Bride" earrings from beads and Swarovski crystals, from "Bridesmaid" collection! Materials: * Swarovski pearls 12 mm - 2 pieces Iridescent Light Blue (#948); * Swarovski pearls 12 mm - 2 pieces  ...
I present to your attention a video tutorial on creating of "RENATA" ring from beads and Swarovski crystals. Materials: * Swarovski Rivoli 12 mm Amethyst (#204) 1 piece;* Swarovski pearls 4 mm Rosaline (#294) 4 pieces; * Swarovski Bicones 4 mm Violet (#371) 8 ...
I am glad to present you a tutorial on creating a ring from "Bridesmaid" collection. Materials: * Swarovski pearls 12 mm - 1 piece. Iridescent Light Blue (#948);* Miyuki Delica beads 11/0 DB-551 (Silver);* Miyuki beads round 15/0 MR-961 (Silver finished); * ...
I present to your attention a video tutorial on creating a "Victoria" bracelet of beads and Swarovski crystals! Materials: * Swarovski rivoli 14mm — 1 piece. Lacquer Royal Blue (#001L110S);* Swarovski Iridescent Dark Blue Pearls (#949):10 mm — 2 pieces. 8 mm — 4 pieces. 6 mm — 2 ...
I present to your attention a video tutorial on creating "Victoria" earrings from beads and Swarovski crystals! Materials: Swarovski crystals 18x13mm; lacquer Royal Blue (#001L110S); Miyuki Delica beads 11/0 DB-47 (Sapphire SL);  Miyuki Delica beads 11 ...
I present to your attention a video tutorial on creation of "Nina" earrings made of beads and Swarovski pearls! Materials: Swarovski pearls 10 mm Iridescent Dark Blue (#949);  Miyuki Delica beads 11/0 DB-551 (Silver finished); round Miyuki beads 15/0 MR-961 (Silver ...
I present your attention a video tutorial on creating earrings made of beads and Swarovski crystals "Spring Time"! Materials: Swarovski Rivoli 10mm Aquamarine (#202) 2 pieces; Swarovski pearls 4mm Rosaline color (#294) 8 pieces; Swarovski pearls 3mm Rosaline color (#294) 2 pieces; ...
The second part of the tutorial is ready! The first part is here. I present you a video tutorial on creating a jewellery set made of Swarovski beads and pearls 1001 Nights. The second part of the tutorial is devoted to the creation of the ring! Materials for the whole set: * ...
I present to your attention a video tutorial on creating a jewellery set, made of Swarovski beads and pearls 1001 night. Part 1 of the tutorial is devoted to earrings. Materials based for the whole set: Swarovski pearls 12 mm — 3 pieces; Swarovski pearls 2 mm — 80 pieces; beads Miuyki ...
When you smile the stars align. Flower of the Universe, And child of mine. Let me accompany you today to the wonderful world where the Flower Universe is born.  Materials and tools: 4122 Oval Rivoli 18х13 5 mm, colour: Dark Red — 1 pc 4122 Rivoli Oval 8x6 mm colour: Dark Red — 5 pcs 4120 Fancy ...
I start with selecting right jewellery, pictures and patterns of snowdrops. Then drow a couple of sketches. Chose the best one and picked necessary materials.  Materials: Japanese beads French sequins hard gold twisted thread soft gold twisted thread silver thread silk floss velvet cord Swarovski ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений