Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with ribbon

7 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
One Stroke or Double stroke are painting techniques that are incredibly suitable for decorating various items. I present you another tutorial - how you can paint an Easter egg (porcelain) with beautiful roses. Stages of decoration: Ground, or just a good paint on a porcelain cake; Paint a flower; ...
When Livemaster announced the week of Van Gogh, I was very happy because it's one of my favorite artists. I've always wanted to make something based on his paintings. And now, this event has pushed me to realizing the dream. I suggest you a tutorial, where I will try to describe as much ...
Today I want to show you how to make cute little deer horns for a Christmas look or a themed photo shoot. I apologize in advance for the quality of the photos.This way you can make horns of absolutely any color and size. And they can be decorated with any flowers, berries, twigs and so on.Step 1.  ...
12.11.2018 12:42  |  
Today I want to show you how to make Christmas balls of foam blanks and scraps of fabric. These balls are made in kimekomi Japanese technique, but I try not to use complex geometrical layout for their production (it seems to me that it deters many needlewomen). I'll show you five very different ...
23.10.2018 09:57  |  
In the run-up to Christmas holidays we decorate our home. How can you beautifully decorate a flat or a house? There are many options, but one of the simplest Christmas decorations is a beautiful simple holiday wreath. Christmas wreaths are an interesting and versatile element of decor. It can be ...
I wanted to share an idea of making Easter cookies or gingerbread. You need: - cookie or ginger dough - white and pink icing - confectionary or textile bag - markers - ribbon   1. Insert stick in a cookie or gingerbread and bake it in the oven at 180 degrees. Get 'tanned' blanks. ...
If you do work with paper, like me, keep scrapes of different colours and sizes. Throwing them away is an unaffordable extravagance. I suggest using scraps of paper for cards. I recommend it for parents with children, designers and all creative people. We begin with sketches as usual. Collect ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений