Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with crystals

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
This is my first tutorial. I did not plan to create it, but the contest "Musical Pause" inspired me. I suddenly realized that music is really inspiring, and I want to "create". Everyone has a muse. Mine is music performed by Joe Dassin. Joe Dassin has an interesting biography. ...
30.04.2019 16:14  |  
Jewellery and embroidery in the form of insects have become trendy recently, and it is not going to give in, so various bugs and butterflies are as relevant as ever. In this tutorial, I will teach you how to make a "Fly" brooch, which will be a bright addition to any look. For work, you ...
When Livemaster announced the week of Van Gogh, I was very happy because it's one of my favorite artists. I've always wanted to make something based on his paintings. And now, this event has pushed me to realizing the dream. I suggest you a tutorial, where I will try to describe as much ...
A handmade accessory of beads and wire can be a stylish and unusual addition to the hairstyle. They are not difficult to make, but they can become a good alternative to expensive jewelry from stores. The main thing is to find an idea and to buy all the necessary materials and tools. You can make ...
I want to show you the process of making a bug brooch with moving wings. You need: - oval stone (I had jasper) - a bead 10-12mm (natural pearls) - black crystal rondels 5х6 mm — 6 pcs, green — 2 pcs - black crystal rondels 3х4 mm, 14 pcs - brown crystal bicone 4 mm 2 pcs - black, green, copper beads ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений