Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with charcoal

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Friends! Summer is in full swing and such beauty is around!Recently I walked with my daughter and came across a tree and a stunning scattered purple flowers!So, here I am to share my new sketch with you. Tasks: draw a tree; create an aerial perspective; work in light, sketchy technique, without ...
Today we will draw a spring landscape with birches and last snow. So, let`s proceed to etude: As a basis, take sandpaper grit 1000 (water-resistant). Size 23x28 cm.You can buy it in large construction stores.Neutral shades of pastel pencils, light movements without pressure, plan your sketch.Do not ...
I have a little video for you with the winter landscape. This tutorial is suitable for beginners. Gentle colors and the state of nature immediately after sunset. In this tutorial, you will work out the technique of shading. Let's make an openwork crown of pines and firs. Let's analyze the ...
I would like to share a video tutorial on how to draw a winter landscape in a limited color set.   Materials:   dry pastel; pastel pencils; charcoal;  coal; pastel paper Canson Mi-Teintes or craft paper. As a basis I took a pastel paper Canson Mi-Teintes, but you can take a usual kraft paper!In ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений